Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Party is over

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
3 moms liked this

Everything turned out perfect and she and her friends had a blast.  Her boyfriend never showed up with annoyed her alot but she still had alot of fun. Now its time to start saving to to throw my next one her sweet 16 in 4 years  lol

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sydel
by Group Admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Love the table! Looks like she had a blast. Hopefully the boyfriend will be an ex before the end of the day LOL

Msgme
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM

she is choosing to forgive him. He would of come had his mom let him. From what she told me he caught an attitude with his mother earlier in the week and wouldn't let him come. I'm a bit peeved being it was a nurse mystery and every character was required and they waited till the party started to tell me he wasn't coming but I managed to make it work

Quoting Sydel:

Love the table! Looks like she had a blast. Hopefully the boyfriend will be an ex before the end of the day LOL

Sydel
by Group Admin on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Gotcha. His hands were tied.

Quoting Msgme:

she is choosing to forgive him. He would of come had his mom let him. From what she told me he caught an attitude with his mother earlier in the week and wouldn't let him come. I'm a bit peeved being it was a nurse mystery and every character was required and they waited till the party started to tell me he wasn't coming but I managed to make it work

Quoting Sydel:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)