Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Madalyn is at this moment waiting to be called to the deans office

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

This will be her very first time in trouble in her whole life.  there was the gun incident a cpl years ago but she wasnt actually in trouble for that  the kid was.  Anyway.  yesterday was Senior Rally.  Senios and Super seniors  performed.  Including Madalyn's Ex boyfriend  (the one the best friend stole) well madalyn and her group of friends and others that just thought it was funny decided to make gagging noises while the boy sang. loud gagging noises.  the loudest being maddy's girlfriend. and of course it didnt end there.  while he and ex best friend were walking past the group one of them made the comment to repeat gagging noise as he walked past. well maddy's girlfriend decided to oblige.  Apparently there is something on fb as well but i have not seen that or know what was said.  When maddy told me about it yesterday she got my dispointed in her speech and i reminded her that her school is seriously all about anti bullying.  they play no games when it comes to that.  in her 4 years this is probably the most bullying she's seen from anyone. out of everyone that made gagging noises  when he went to complain it was maddy's and her girlfriends name that he knew.  She just texted me that her girlfriend was just sent to the dean.  She is expecting to be next.  I told her hopefullyt hey just yell at her and give her some detention and make her apologize thats when i found out about something on fb. I'm expecting a suspension call very soon.  Which i can't say i would disagree with such action. 

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sydel
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Wow could her friends be any less immature. She really needs to find a new crowd. I hope she only gets a stern talking too and this scare teachers her a lesson. Remind her you are who you hang out with. Also I'm to feeling this girlfriend. She seems to be trouble. 

Debmomto2teens
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:45 PM
She really needs new friends.
Msgme
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:53 PM

Quoting Sydel:

Wow could her friends be any less immature. She really needs to find a new crowd. I hope she only gets a stern talking too and this scare teachers her a lesson. Remind her you are who you hang out with. Also I'm to feeling this girlfriend. She seems to be trouble. 

except this time it was maddy that was the ring leader.  She was the one who started it.  i'm not even sure which group of friends were involved.  cause her group do not have the balls to be that confrontational.    She planned it the night before i'm pretty sure. i over heard her talking about throwing tomatoes but i never thought she was serious.  thankfully she didnt throw anything at him. I'm really not sure whats gotten into her.  The boy's an ass but not worth all this drama. so not worth getting in trouble over.   

As for the girlfriend i'm not feeling it either.  she's coming off as possesive and controlling.  which is a big no no for maddy usually. she's very confrontatiional and thinks she's a bad ass. but with the prom issues going on and the drama of her inner circle boiling over and the loss of her best friend i see her sticking this out till june.  

Sydel
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:17 PM

Quoting Msgme:

Quoting Sydel:

except this time it was maddy that was the ring leader.  She was the one who started it.  i'm not even sure which group of friends were involved.  cause her group do not have the balls to be that confrontational.    She planned it the night before i'm pretty sure. i over heard her talking about throwing tomatoes but i never thought she was serious.  thankfully she didnt throw anything at him. I'm really not sure whats gotten into her.  The boy's an ass but not worth all this drama. so not worth getting in trouble over.   

As for the girlfriend i'm not feeling it either.  she's coming off as possesive and controlling.  which is a big no no for maddy usually. she's very confrontatiional and thinks she's a bad ass. but with the prom issues going on and the drama of her inner circle boiling over and the loss of her best friend i see her sticking this out till june.  

Wow I most have missed the part of her being the ring leader. I can't believe she took the time to plan it. I would personally tell her how petty and desperete she is making herself look by being so childish. I would also point out that her interest and inability to move on from this boy and the ex best friend could be part of the reason the girlfriend is being so possessive and controlling because she may feel really threatened. She's gonna do what she wants in the end. Good luck drink wine.

GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM
Quoting Msgme:

Quoting Sydel:

I'm wondering why she feels he is worth all this drama and planning. Could they have been together sexually? I'd sit Maddy down and ask her. I'd also ask her what this new girlfriend is - is she a ploy to make the guy jealous? Could she be someone they ex boyfriend or ex best friend liked at one point? I feel like the relationship has a darker "need" to it.
Pukalani79
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 1:26 AM
That's unfortunate. Maybe she'll think twice next time. :(
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 4:43 AM

What was the update?

iwashere
by on Mar. 12, 2016 at 11:26 AM

Yeah, I'm not feeling the new gf either. She seems to be driven by her emotions, which don't appear to be under control. Hopefully, Maddy's quality time with the dean will help her make better choices.

also? White wine doesn't give that headachy feeling the next day. Just in case you needed it.

gdiamante
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 5:48 PM

That sort of thing on Facebook could *kill* her chances with some colleges. They are looking at social media. Let's hope there's nothing too damaging, but she should know that NOTHING about her should go on social media that she wouldn't be proud to share with you and with her grandmother. And that includes posts by other people tagging her.

Msgme
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
It wasn't Maddy that put anything on fb. It was her girlfriend who did.

Quoting gdiamante:

That sort of thing on Facebook could *kill* her chances with some colleges. They are looking at social media. Let's hope there's nothing too damaging, but she should know that NOTHING about her should go on social media that she wouldn't be proud to share with you and with her grandmother. And that includes posts by other people tagging her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)