Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird terms that teenagers use.

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:31 PM
  • 36 Replies
Like "fleek" as in your eyebrows are on fleek today. Which is a really big thing over here. Any other terms your teens use?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YuppyMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:04 PM
Swerve.
Msgme
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:19 PM

on fleek is kinda old now according to tori.     I just asked her for some new terms she says

Dub, turnt, foo foo,  thats all she could think of

proudmother5946
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Quoting YuppyMom: Swerve.

What does swerve mean?
proudmother5946
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Quoting Msgme:

on fleek is kinda old now according to tori.     I just asked her for some new terms she says

Fleek is still in over here. Especially for eyebrows. Eyebrows are really important over here for some reason.
I have not heard of any of those other terms. I'll have to ask Seeley when I get home.
Sydel
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:48 AM

Of course dd says a ton and I'm drawing a blank..

Sydel
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

She says ship. As in approve. She told me that her friend Tommy likes her friend Daliah and that she and G ship it. I was like Um.... what??

Her friend J says rachett, fleek, bae, hoodrat, and thot. J is a little fiesty.

DD and her friends have discovered some of my favorite movies. So the past two weeks she has been quoting Heathers, 13 Going on 30, Mean Girls, Clueless, Goonies, and The Craft.

Dd actually demanded I buy her scrunchies and keeps calling herself Heather. I keep asking her What's Her Damage! LOL

Sydel
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:57 AM

Turnt, turnt up, and swore are some I heard at the lock in.

Quoting Msgme:

bethanymommy
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:01 AM
I saw scrunchies at Walmart the other other day! I guess they are coming back... Bell bottom pants will be next. Skinny jeans have been in for like 10 years now so you know they are gonna start getting bigger again lol

Quoting Sydel:

She says ship. As in approve. She told me that her friend Tommy likes her friend Daliah and that she and G ship it. I was like Um.... what??

DD and her friends have discovered some of my favorite movies. So the past two weeks she has been quoting Heathers, 13 Going on 30, Mean Girls, Clueless, Goonies, and The Craft.

Dd actually demanded I buy her scrunchies and keeps calling herself Heather. I keep asking her What's Her Damage! LOL

Sydel
by Group Admin on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like printed leggings are replacing skinny jeans. She hates flare or boot legged jeans.

Quoting bethanymommy: I saw scrunchies at Walmart the other other day! I guess they are coming back... Bell bottom pants will be next. Skinny jeans have been in for like 10 years now so you know they are gonna start getting bigger again lol
Quoting Sydel:

gdiamante
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Mine is old school.

"Ugh."

"Hunh."

"Urrrrrgh."

He and Ugg the Caveman would be able to communicate beautifully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)