Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathroom Walls

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

A friend of mine told me that some mean girls wrote really sexually explicit things about her dd on the bathroom wall.

She said that she was at the school at 6 am washing the wall because she knew the janitor wouldn't remove it and she refused to let it stay there.

She asked me if I would have done the same. Would you??

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sydel
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM

I know my daughter and she would have cleaned it herself. I don't know if I would have cleaned it for her. I asked d if she has ever seen writing on the bathroom walls. She said there is always writing and she doesn't even take the time to read it anymore.

Msgme
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Tori's school they would of removed it. They clean the walls pretty quickly. Tori would tell the staff and they would just get it. Maddy would find a way to high light it and probably almost brag about it.
Sydel
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:30 AM

I'm like Maddy. Back in my day if anyone talked about me verbally or in writing I would relish in it and point out that only insecure bishes attack those that threaten them.

I feel like my little one will be more like me. Not sure if that's a good thing. But Sasha would have cleaned it and/or notified the principal. I probably would not have even heard about it until a few days later when she casually dropped it into conversation.

Quoting Msgme: Tori's school they would of removed it. They clean the walls pretty quickly. Tori would tell the staff and they would just get it. Maddy would find a way to high light it and probably almost brag about it.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:38 AM
I Probably would not. Not sure what the school policy is on bathroom walls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I would notify the principal/staff. They would clean it right away. Not, I wouldn't be going in and scrubbing walls.
cybcm
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:16 PM
The older kid's school would have removed it, gathered the year involved and had an open discussion about the implications of doing such thing.

Luxie's school would have cleaned it off and pretended it didn't happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)