Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yeah my kid rocks!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

LoL.... she got back last night at mid night from the DC/NYC trip.  Completely exhausted.  They were go go going the whole time.  But she showered, stayed up to do her homework*, and got up to go to school this morning.  No fussing what so ever, all on her own no prompting or reminding by me.  Also, since Im on a roll, she took photos of her science notes and studied on the trip for Wednesday's test!

Im sure she will crash as soon as she gets home from school - LOL

* she had her homework done but just before the trip started one of her friends (we were driving her to the airport) pointed out that my daughter had done part of the assignment incorrectly.  So, since it is due today, my daughter had to stay up to fix it.

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Sounds fun and plus that was a long flight and time change for all the kids too.  Glad it was a great trip.  

Sydel
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:25 PM

That is awesome. I don't see my bundle of joy doing that. LOL But she is going the second to last week of school.

Msgme
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:24 PM
I'm jealous . mine got home from a sleepover yesterday afternoon around 3 called out of of work cause sleepovers are so exhausting. Pretty much stayed in bed till this morning and was still late to school and she doesn't start till 9.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)