Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on prom attire

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
So Maddy's had her dress for a while now. The color is almost magenta. Her girlfriend wanted to wear a suit but was really concerned about how mom was going to feel. ( I told her just to talk to mom) she prepared a whole power point. Well she told mom Last night. She started off with a picture of suit and said this is what I want. Was prepared with all kinds of info for PowerPoint. Mom said "its great I love it your gonna look amazing" stressed out for nothing (which I giggled at) but she has defiantly decided on a periwinkle blue suit. Its a feminine suit not tux like.So its official they are going as periwinkle and magenta. I'm trying very hard to stay away from bluesclues jokes. Not really succeeding tho. Lol
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:55 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the happy event!!

ame4c
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:31 AM
Very cool. My daughter has a royal blue dress with lots of bling. I never thought she would pick a dress like this, she is so tomboy but this dress is very eligant.
Sydel
by Group Admin on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I love girls in suits. My cousin wore a suit to homecoming and everyone loved it.

*Don't worry I messaged her and asked if I could share on my mom group*

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 21, 2016 at 11:55 AM

Sounds great and I love Periwinkle and magenta.  My bridesmaids dresses were periwinkle and my dd's are fushia, lol.  

Love the Blues Clues joke, lol.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)