Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe he does love his brother after all!?!? Or not

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dh and I had to run to my office this morning to pick something up. Last night we told ods (13) we needed him to watch yds (8) while we ran our errand. Yds woke up with a belly ache and ods was still bed so figure rather then wake him and have home cranky which if yds was sick was going to be a disaster. Plus yds was clingy so we decided to take him for a ride. Figured we'd be back before ods woke up so didn't leave a note.  Well while running the errand get a panic text from ods "I can't find j!!!!" Dh text back he's with us. Well his brother smiled ear to ear he does care about me. Course now ods is back tracking "no I just didn't want to be in trouble for losing you "

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
acostamamax2
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:52 PM
Lmao siblings!
Ziva65
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Funny. That's cute. They do live each other, hard to admit sometimes for them I think. :)
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Quoting Ziva65: Funny. That's cute. They do live each other, hard to admit sometimes for them I think. :)
iwashere
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

As my dad would say, "a likely excuse!" Lmao. He does care.

awbredux
by Allie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:31 PM

My daughters, 11 1/2 and almost 15, have no trouble finding something to argue about and when not arguing spend a lot of time putting each other down.   But mixed in there are always clues that they love each other very much.   And actually it seems like it's gotten a little better recently.  
That's a sweet story you shared.  Thanks for doing so!  

Ziva65
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:24 PM
My two boys same age are total opposites, like Felix and Oscar. They used to share a room when they were younger we had to separate them, sharing didn't work out at all.

They may argue, but they always cover for and protect each other, always. Same goes for their sister. The older brother is a bit removed from all that, but it used to be a "hey" and a head nod as a greeting when the oldest came home from college- now it's a full on hug. Very cute.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)