Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And then there were two

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have two teenagers! My 17 year old is a senior and 13 year old is in 7th. Hard to believe that in just a few short years my 10 year-old will join the ranks...crazy!
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Maime13
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:25 PM

Yep, it'll be here in no time!

I have all teenagers as my youngest of my 4 is 14yo and the oldest is 19yo.

heybooboo
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:27 PM
We're about halfway. TWO teens and two in elementary. But it's flying by so fast
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:52 PM
Two 10 year olds and one 13. They will all be in high school for one year when my oldest is a senior and my twins are freshmen. It will be interesting for sure.
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:52 PM
Eleven years ago the other night two little boys, now 23 and 24 SILs, came to our front door to pick our daughters up for a junior high Halloween dance. Time moves quickly!!!
Msgme
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 9:06 AM

i have all teens right now. my oldest will be twenty next month tho. in a few years I will have all adults.  lol

CaptNumo9
by Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I had 3 teen boys they are now 24, 22, 19. Whew! That was one wild ride. Love them boys!

RaeMarie
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2016 at 10:51 AM

I am so glad that I only have 1 to practice on! The other 2 will be teens together after dd is an adult. Have fun and enjoy the ride! I have to say that jr high is my all time favorite age of kids! They are awesome. I am learning to really like high schoolers too! LOL

bresmommy21
by Member on Nov. 4, 2016 at 2:32 PM

Time flies.  Its hard to believe that my LO will be starting actual school when my son is a senior. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)