Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:01 PM
  • 22 Replies

Hey ladies, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jill, I'm from Michigan and I have five sons like my screenname indicates. My son's are Mark 28, Jason 23, Jordan 21, Jake 19 and Justin 16. I'm married for my third time to my husband Tom we have been married for 6 years. Mark has a different father than the rest of the boys but they are all very close and get along pretty good and consider themselves 100% brother's even though my oldest has a different father than the rest of them. Hope to get to know you ladies.

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:02 PM

Welcome to the group!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:10 PM

Welcome to the group.  

Join the group Mom's with adult children as well.  I am over there also.  

Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:23 PM

Welcome to our corner of the cafe.

iwashere
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:38 PM

Welcome. 5 boys - you are brave. LOL. Glad to have you here.

onemomfiveboys
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:37 PM

Thanks. I already joined the Mom's with adult children group. Love this site so far.

Quoting atlmom2:

Welcome to the group.  

Join the group Mom's with adult children as well.  I am over there also.  

onemomfiveboys
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL thanks. I was trying for a girl but stopped at 5. We thought my youngest was going to be a girl but nope out came another boy.

Quoting iwashere:

Welcome. 5 boys - you are brave. LOL. Glad to have you here.

NearSeattleMom
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 4:15 PM

Welcome!

So, who still lives at home? 

Quoting onemomfiveboys:

Hey ladies, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jill, I'm from Michigan and I have five sons like my screenname indicates. My son's are Mark 28, Jason 23, Jordan 21, Jake 19 and Justin 16. I'm married for my third time to my husband Tom we have been married for 6 years. Mark has a different father than the rest of the boys but they are all very close and get along pretty good and consider themselves 100% brother's even though my oldest has a different father than the rest of them. Hope to get to know you ladies.

onemomfiveboys
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 12:37 PM

Thanks. Everyone except my oldest. Mark lives in Tennessee and we live in Michigan. He comes home every once in awhile and I talk to him quite often.

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Welcome!

So, who still lives at home? 

Quoting onemomfiveboys:

ljmom24
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Welcome and God bless ....5 boys!!! Yikes I have two and I'm pulling my hair out
onemomfiveboys
by Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 12:48 PM

Thanks. Yup kept trying for that girl but she never came. I was done after #4 but wanted to try one more time and had another boy so I gave up on trying for a girl.

Quoting ljmom24: Welcome and God bless ....5 boys!!! Yikes I have two and I'm pulling my hair out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)