Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drugs

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 8:15 PM
  • 53 Replies

So the baby's father was arrested today at school for selling adderal. :/

by on May. 16, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 16, 2017 at 8:17 PM
Bump
lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM

That sucks.

RaeMarie
by on May. 16, 2017 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe it doesn't suck. We are definitely documenting all this kind of thing for the attorney. After seeing how they live and now this I most definitely don't feel that the baby would be safe with them. We are really hoping to get supervised visits. Kid is digging his own hole. 

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 17, 2017 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting RaeMarie:

Maybe it doesn't suck. We are definitely documenting all this kind of thing for the attorney. After seeing how they live and now this I most definitely don't feel that the baby would be safe with them. We are really hoping to get supervised visits. Kid is digging his own hole. 

I have to agree with you on this one.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 17, 2017 at 12:25 AM
Bump
Sydel
by Group Admin on May. 17, 2017 at 9:12 AM
9 moms liked this
When people bash the baby daddy the first thing that goes through my mind is..... YOU allowed your daughter to date him, YOU allowed him in your home, YOUR daughter knew the type of person he was and still had an intimate relationship with him.

He is NEVER going away. They will be connected for life. Even if he ends up in jail/prison/rehab.

Document, go to court, try and keep him away. But it won't be forever. He will pop up eventually.

iwashere
by on May. 17, 2017 at 11:26 AM
5 moms liked this

Unfortunately, he does not seem like prime baby daddy material. However, no matter how much you document, he is still the father. You may not want his influence, and maybe a court will agree, who knows? but as the baby grows up, he/she might want contact and then what? I hope sincerely this has become a life lesson for your dd on who not to choose to father a child.

chicken13
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2017 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My first thought as well.  I mean I know there were extenuating circumstances....but she WAS dating him and the OP thought he was a nice kid then.  Now, he's a scum bag.  Meh.

Poor choices...all...the...way....around.

Quoting Sydel: When people bash the baby daddy the first thing that goes through my mind is..... YOU allowed your daughter to date him, YOU allowed him in your home, YOUR daughter knew the type of person he was and still had an intimate relationship with him. He is NEVER going away. They will be connected for life. Even if he ends up in jail/prison/rehab. Document, go to court, try and keep him away. But it won't be forever. He will pop up eventually.

RaeMarie
by on May. 17, 2017 at 12:55 PM

I agree with you. We told her he was bad news. That is why we wouldn't allow them to see each other outside of school. Can't control what happens there. I hope she learns from this. I do not want a string of these boys following her through life. 

Quoting Sydel: When people bash the baby daddy the first thing that goes through my mind is..... YOU allowed your daughter to date him, YOU allowed him in your home, YOUR daughter knew the type of person he was and still had an intimate relationship with him. He is NEVER going away. They will be connected for life. Even if he ends up in jail/prison/rehab. Document, go to court, try and keep him away. But it won't be forever. He will pop up eventually.

RaeMarie
by on May. 17, 2017 at 12:56 PM

Right and wrong. I thought he was a nice kid for the first couple weeks. Then he did something to disrespect me and we cut it off. I am one who will trust you until you give me a reason not to, like you  until you give me a reason not to. Plus, in the beginning I didn't know about the drug thing or the way he lived. 

Quoting chicken13:

My first thought as well.  I mean I know there were extenuating circumstances....but she WAS dating him and the OP thought he was a nice kid then.  Now, he's a scum bag.  Meh.

Poor choices...all...the...way....around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)