Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check Out My Luggage!! OT

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:25 PM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I could not justify buying new luggage for my cruise so I ordered covers instead! I love them so much I ordered a 3rd for my med bag. It's a puppy with a cupcake.

My hubby said they look childish. I think they fit my personality more than the plain black bags I've been using since 09!

by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cashmeousside
by howbowdah on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:51 PM
At least they won't get lost in the baggage claim.....
iwashere
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:09 PM
I love those! Where did you get them?
Sydel
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Amazon there are a ton of differebt designs.

Quoting iwashere: I love those! Where did you get them?
zebra556
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:32 PM
Just got on Amazon. Do the covers have to be TSA approved? And what does that mean exactly?
I am thinking of getting covers for DD's luggage for her upcoming trip.
Sydel
by Group Admin on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:47 PM
I'm not the research type. I only spent $25 no shipping. Glob forbid they arent allowed it's not a big loss.

Quoting zebra556: Just got on Amazon. Do the covers have to be TSA approved? And what does that mean exactly?
Ziva65
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 3:21 AM
I like them! And just think how easy it will be to identify your luggage! We're always using weird bright gadgets so our luggage stands out. I like yours much better :)!
sahlady
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Ha ha ha... too cute!
Lynn750
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:00 PM
There are no restrictions on size or covers for Carnival, that I remember. Just on weight. I did weigh ours, cuz we brought water and Gatorade for in our cabins and excursions. We brought way too much! Lol!

When you disembark, you'll leave your luggage in the hallway the night before. They bring it down to the dock in a huge pickup area, divided by numbers. If you bought the FTTF pass, you can get off the ship first. Otherwise, you have to wait until the time your number is called. It can be a bit of a challenge finding all your bags, so these will make it easier!

Quoting Sydel: I'm not the research type. I only spent $25 no shipping. Glob forbid they arent allowed it's not a big loss.

Quoting zebra556: Just got on Amazon. Do the covers have to be TSA approved? And what does that mean exactly?
Sydel
by Group Admin on Jun. 5, 2017 at 4:12 PM

We disembark at 8 am and I have a noon flight home. Would you suggest purcashing the FTTF pass? $50 seems like a small price to pay to avoid missing my flight. 

Quoting Lynn750: There are no restrictions on size or covers for Carnival, that I remember. Just on weight. I did weigh ours, cuz we brought water and Gatorade for in our cabins and excursions. We brought way too much! Lol! When you disembark, you'll leave your luggage in the hallway the night before. They bring it down to the dock in a huge pickup area, divided by numbers. If you bought the FTTF pass, you can get off the ship first. Otherwise, you have to wait until the time your number is called. It can be a bit of a challenge finding all your bags, so these will make it easier!
Quoting Sydel: I'm not the research type. I only spent $25 no shipping. Glob forbid they arent allowed it's not a big loss.
Quoting zebra556: Just got on Amazon. Do the covers have to be TSA approved? And what does that mean exactly? I am thinking of getting covers for DD's luggage for her upcoming trip.

RaeMarie
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 6:51 PM

cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)