Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM SAD

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

T did not pass his final PT test. They are doing a retest today but if he doesn't pass he won't be able to come down for family day or graduation. He will go to the fitness center until he passes then goes straight to AIT. We won't see him until Christmas. While I'm fine, my dd and his little brother are both confiding in me. They both are sad and dissapointed. I had to try and get them to understand how he feels and not be angry. 

Fingers crossed we get good news today. 

I cancelled my entire birthday day. My friends suck ass. They are eithet too poor or too busy to spend time with me. Or they want to take over the day. One said I could tag along to a subway lunch in a different city her and her kid. Um... no I think I'll pass. I'll sit here and drink a few bottles of wine alone. 

The Chinese place gave me crab ragoon instead of wantons. So there's that. You know, I think Bridget Jones was alone on her 33rd birthday and things worked out for her.

So what if watching football is more important for my husband than spending time with me.  I gots lots of wine. I'm ahead on my paying my bills, and my rat loves me. So there's that. 

by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 2:57 PM
Happy birthday!!!!

And I have my fingers crossed for the future general!!!!
chicken13
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry chica....that does sound like a crap birthday.

HUGS.  BIG HUGS.

Msgme
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 5:28 PM
Im sorry your having a bad day. But happy birthday. I too am havong a bad day. Thankfully its not my b-day. But my bil who has beem wanting my husband to quit his job so he can hang out with him more took it upon himself recently after dh had confided in him some stupid complaints about his boss. Well bil took it upon himself to show up at my husbands job and physically threaten the boss. Dh of course lost his job. Irs been a day of wine for me as well.
Ziva65
by Silver Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 7:24 PM

Happy Birthday. I recommend Prosecco :) We won't tell if you drink it all alone. 

Those "friends" need to get it together, we will party with you!

At least a day is relatively short. Watch a good movie, have a banana split :)

Gretch73
by Member on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:27 PM

Happy Birthday!!!

Remember we all love you here!

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:37 PM

That sucks.  

Son in law says the Marine PT is super hard and you have to do it every year.  They also weigh them once a month and if you weigh too much you have so long to lose weight or you are discharged.  

Happy Birthday!!!! 

RaeMarie
by Silver Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM

birthday sweetpea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)