Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I was putting away my daughters laundry, she’s 16, and I found a purple vibrator! Is this normal for that age now???
by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Replies (31-36):
midjet117
by Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 8:12 PM

that is so true. lmao

Quoting cybcm: And they show up in the weirdest searches. Looking for nail polish? Here's a vibrator.
Quoting midjet117: As a mom, I'd be asking questions lol. And yes by 16 that's very normal. And FYI wish.com sells vibrators very very cheap.

Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
These give me a chuckle too.

Thinking more about it, I think that I would be a bit unnerved if I ran into one in the possessions of one of our three teen granddaughters, even though I was fully aware that several gals back in my college dorm years had them and I presume used them. I would have been wiser to have used one. My concern was my pills being discovered.

I've never used Amazon, but I notice they sell them starting at around $10 with free shipping to prime customers, so check those charge slips. I also notice lots of purple ones and wonder why purple, but I can't think of a better color.

Is a gal who uses one still a virgin? Yes she is, if she was before. LOL

Quoting midjet117:

that is so true. lmao

Quoting cybcm: And they show up in the weirdest searches.

Looking for nail polish? Here's a vibrator.

Quoting midjet117: As a mom, I'd be asking questions lol. And yes by 16 that's very normal. And FYI wish.com sells vibrators very very cheap.

cybcm
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is going to absolutely screw with my browse feature for a week or so, but check it out, $2! Chuck in a couple of bucks for posting and there you have it, 10 speeds for $5 or so.

Man, if only it were this cheap and easy when I was a teen.
cybcm
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:49 AM
I just found one that you can sync with apple products to vibrate to the tune of your music for $3!
midjet117
by Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I would think she'd still be a virgin if she was before she used one. It all depends on your mindset. To me a virgin is still a virgin until they've had consensual sex.

Quoting Kimmybabe: These give me a chuckle too.

Thinking more about it, I think that I would be a bit unnerved if I ran into one in the possessions of one of our three teen granddaughters, even though I was fully aware that several gals back in my college dorm years had them and I presume used them. I would have been wiser to have used one. My concern was my pills being discovered.

I've never used Amazon, but I notice they sell them starting at around $10 with free shipping to prime customers, so check those charge slips. I also notice lots of purple ones and wonder why purple, but I can't think of a better color.

Is a gal who uses one still a virgin? Yes she is, if she was before. LOL

Quoting midjet117:

that is so true. lmao

Quoting cybcm: And they show up in the weirdest searches.

Looking for nail polish? Here's a vibrator.

Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely correct. A rape victim remains a virgin.

Years ago, I know a gal who used a carrot for the same purpose as a vibrator and as I think back I think a statement like, “I lost my virginity to a carrot.” would be somewhat comical. I should have asked, “Are you vegan or vegetarian?” Actually, I think I did the correct thing by making NO comments period.

Quoting midjet117: I would think she'd still be a virgin if she was before she used one. It all depends on your mindset. To me a virgin is still a virgin until they've had consensual sex.
Quoting Kimmybabe: These give me a chuckle too. Thinking more about it, I think that I would be a bit unnerved if I ran into one in the possessions of one of our three teen granddaughters, even though I was fully aware that several gals back in my college dorm years had them and I presume used them. I would have been wiser to have used one. My concern was my pills being discovered. I've never used Amazon, but I notice they sell them starting at around $10 with free shipping to prime customers, so check those charge slips. I also notice lots of purple ones and wonder why purple, but I can't think of a better color. Is a gal who uses one still a virgin? Yes she is, if she was before. LOL
Quoting midjet117:

that is so true. lmao

Quoting cybcm: And they show up in the weirdest searches. Looking for nail polish? Here's a vibrator.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)