Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December birthdays, holidays and special days

What are you celebrating this month?
by on Dec. 1, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Replies (21-21):
Msgme
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

dh thought that if it was all his friends and some family that it would be a good idea.  When ds graduated high school we had a big party and he had fun.  But it was not just his party.  all 3 of my kids graduated at the same time (same day actually) so the party was for all 3 and it was not a suprise.   what we did instead is what we always do.  I made one of his favorite meals and we had a cake and i put up birthday decorations like when he was little.  I even gave him a batman birthday balloon which he thought was hilarious.  we have this ongoing debate on whose better batman or iornman.  I buy him iornman stuff since i think he's better.  He buys me batman stuff.  he has a huge collection of iornman stuff lol but to suprise him i gave him batman  lol He also decided to try some alcohol since hes legal now he had one taste and it could very well be his last.   he had a nice day. 

Quoting diaperstodating: Your husband didn’t know he doesn’t like people, being the center of attention and surprises? What did you do for his birthday instead?
Quoting Msgme:

Joe turns 21 this month.    dh was planning a big huge suprise party for him.  Joe hates people especially lots at once , surprises and being the center of attention. thankfully dh metioned it to me in time  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)