Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toris friends birthday gift.

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2017 at 4:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this
So tori asked her friend what she wanted for her birthday. The friend thought she was funny and gave her a list. Which said money so dd taped a penny to the card. Silly socks so we went to a crazy expensive sock store (didnt know it would be expensive) and got two pairs one Hanukkah socks and one silly monsters. She wanted a star so she got a star of david on a chain. Cats so she got a book of cat stickers. She asked to see michio kaku(sp?) She meant in person but didnt specify do we printed a pic. Memories so tori had printed 31 of her favore pics and wrote somethi g special. Jokes so tori got this pretty paper and cut it into 50 pieces and wrote an inside joke on each rolled it up and tied with a ribbon and put in a jar. Grape 5's she meant the sneakers but didnt specify so she got 5 grapes. There was a few more i cant remember. Lol
by on Dec. 5, 2017 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds awesome, just the amount of effort into the gift says a lot.  

Msgme
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 6:16 PM
She really put in a ton of effort and she paid for most of it herself. She didnt budget $34 for socks so i helped. Apparently stance socks are a big deal. Lol. I got about 5 hours just me and tori walking around Manhattan and she didn't use her phone at all so I was a happy momma.

Quoting heybooboo:

heybooboo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 6:18 PM

Awe.  That's even better.  

Quoting Msgme: She really put in a ton of effort and she paid for most of it herself. She didnt budget $34 for socks so i helped. Apparently stance socks are a big deal. Lol. I got about 5 hours just me and tori walking around Manhattan and she didn't use her phone at all so I was a happy momma.
Quoting heybooboo:

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 5, 2017 at 8:32 PM
What an awesome.
Sydel
by Group Admin on Dec. 5, 2017 at 9:18 PM

I love these kinds of gifts. For my daughter's Sweet 16 her favorite gifts were homemade. Her besite drew her 5x7 of her nd her soilder and another made a pillow. 

drfink
by Emily on Dec. 5, 2017 at 11:49 PM
Y'all are very creative. Cute and very thoughtful gifts .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)