Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Christmas Break Up

Posted by   + Show Post

A few days ago I discovered dd was talking to another guy while her bf was in AIT with the US Army. 

I laid into her and stated that they needed to break up. He came home yesterday and they were really awkward and cold. I assumed it was because she was nervous about the conversation she had to have. 

5 hours after he arrived he drops the bomb he was not only talking to other girls but being intimate with them and had plans to meet one in Tennesse for Christmas and only came home to dump her. 

WOW... I did not see that coming. Here I was telling her how wrong she was for flirting and he was lip locking and dry humping his way across Fort Jackson. 

He stated that during basic he still loved my daughter but AFTER basic he had an 8 week layover while waiting for his security clearence. And during that time he accidently found himself making out with multiple girls. 

Dd came clean about her talking and he literally just brushed it off like "Oh is that it?" 

He asked for a break but she pushed for an official break up ONLY to wake up at 5 am and decide she can't live without him and he's her everything and entire future. *sigh*

She sent me a small novella while I was at work about how she wants to start new. T is staying at my in-laws who ARE aware of both teen's actions but are super Christian and think they can work through it. 

I'm drinking a bottle of wine out of a Venti Starbucks cup and have decided that I am DONE with teen drama. 

On a positive note my 10 year old is super excited to open Christmas gifts tomorrow. And I look AMAHAZING in Rhianna's Fenty Stunna Red Lipstick. 

by on Dec. 24, 2017 at 4:10 PM
Replies (11-13):
Sydel
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 5:26 PM

Hmmmmm Does he have any talent? 

I agree a GED and a job are nessecary. Let him know you aren't the one to pay for his toliet paper and top ramen. 

Quoting hotspice58: Good luck. On another note, I wish I had that teen drama. My 17 yo wants to be a rapper and believes people Who are telling him he'll be rich in a year by people listening to his music. And he doesn't need a high school diploma. I'm torn on giving up My rights. He's adopted; he's not causing any other type of drama... But I told him he has to get a GED and a job.... Wanna switch?!
Quoting Sydel:

In my opinion these are babies who are both obviously not ready to be in af relationship. She is 16 and should focus on school, work, and sports. He should focus on AIT. 

My in-laws are bringing him to Christmas eve dinner in an hour. I wasn't going to go. But I have a buz and want to see how this trainwreck goes. 

hotspice58
by Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 9:46 PM
I'm not a fan of new rap so other people think he does. I have no idea. Wine, take me away!!

Quoting Sydel:

Hmmmmm Does he have any talent? 

I agree a GED and a job are nessecary. Let him know you aren't the one to pay for his toliet paper and top ramen. 

Quoting hotspice58: Good luck. On another note, I wish I had that teen drama. My 17 yo wants to be a rapper and believes people Who are telling him he'll be rich in a year by people listening to his music. And he doesn't need a high school diploma. I'm torn on giving up My rights. He's adopted; he's not causing any other type of drama... But I told him he has to get a GED and a job.... Wanna switch?!

Quoting Sydel:

In my opinion these are babies who are both obviously not ready to be in af relationship. She is 16 and should focus on school, work, and sports. He should focus on AIT. 

My in-laws are bringing him to Christmas eve dinner in an hour. I wasn't going to go. But I have a buz and want to see how this trainwreck goes. 

jewjewbee
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 7:10 PM
Ugh, last year at this time my daughter was upset over losing her BF to the Army. He was literally a Knight in Shining Armor and I still miss him. She had many friends male and female tell her that while he was gone he would have been unfaithful and to just let it go.
One year later, here we are, and she has a truly wonderful young man in her life. The BF? Has since apologized and they are now on at least friendly terms.
My Point? It will all work out, all the drama ends eventually!
I Like wine too....it helps.
We can't pick their loved ones, only be there when the fit hits the shan. It will be ok and the right one will come along, even if that means the old one coming back LOL.
I'm so excited to hear one year from now, how it all worked itself out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)