Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Caught kid smoking pot

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi! So my son is 21 and in last semester of college. Straight A's. Great kid. I went to lock up for the night and looked out in the garage and caught him smoking pot! I was devastated!!! I didn't know what to do. My PERFECT child!! Any advice. This just happened this weekend before he went back to school.

by on Feb. 1, 2018 at 8:36 AM
Replies (31-34):
sarahfire
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:39 PM

Devastated? LMAO sorry but there are much worse things he could be doing, I wouldn't even care if my 21 yr old smoked pot. My SD17 does it and we don't care. She's a great kid.

sarahfire
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:40 PM

It doesn't, though. And it won't ruin his life either. That would be lying to him. Do some research.

Quoting Elelo:

Just explain to him that it rots his brain. That he cant get a job with a clearance and it will ruin his whole life. That really sucks. I am sorry.

princessmara
by on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Somebody has watched too much Reefer Madness.

Quoting Elelo:

Just explain to him that it rots his brain. That he cant get a job with a clearance and it will ruin his whole life. That really sucks. I am sorry.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2018 at 9:36 AM
He is 21. in our state its legal. If grades and responsible behavior are fine, I wouldnt be concerned. What you can do is say “not on our property “ if you object..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)