Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Matching Tattoos

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  • 20 Replies

would you get a matching tatoo with your kid.  Maddy texted me a few mins ago asking if i wanted to get a matching tatoo with her.  I'm a very non tattoo kinda person. i hate them.  so it was an odd text.  I responded with wtf  lol her friend and her friends mom just got matching tatoos so she thought she'd ask  lol

by on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heybooboo
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:35 PM

No, not something I would do.  

I have one tattoo, that's more than enough for me.

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:42 PM

No.  I wouldn't get one at all.  My 2 dd's who are not that close have talked about it, lol.  My one dd has zero and my other dd has 5.  

Come to Big Brothers Groupies if you want to chat about Big Brother Celebrity Edition Starting Feb 7.  Just a warning it is a spoiler group.  

MissAndree
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Yes.
mjande4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:55 PM

Nope, but I hate tattoos.  Not to mention the thought of being poked by a needle is not enticing in the least.

Msgme
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:59 PM

I'm very anti tattoo for myself.  So much so that i've probably almost guaranteed my kids will all get one.  I don't mind needles too much but my daughter is very much not a needle person. The two of us getting tattoos together would be a very interesting sight  lol

Quoting mjande4:

Nope, but I hate tattoos.  Not to mention the thought of being poked by a needle is not enticing in the least.

heybooboo
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 1:17 PM

My sister has a matching tattoo with her best friend.  She has 8 or 9 others as well.  But the matching tattoo she got with her BFF was what set my Mom off.  I had to chuckle to myself when my Mom went on her rant about it.

Quoting atlmom2:

No.  I wouldn't get one at all.  My 2 dd's who are not that close have talked about it, lol.  My one dd has zero and my other dd has 5.  

cybcm
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 2:52 PM
Sure.

I'm on 24? 25? I actually can't remember any more. I'll have to sit down and figure it out one day.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 2:52 PM
I would.
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

i have one tattoo and its a tattoo that all my siblings and my mom have.  I think that when my girls get older  they may want to get it as well. 

I would a matching tattoo with each of my girls.  That would be awesome. 

Beautifulmom513
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 3:03 PM

Oh hell no. I don't do tattoos. I don't have any and don't plan on ever getting one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)