Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Probably a Stupid Question But...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2018 at 8:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
My daughter (14) joined another school's cast in a theater production which wrapped up today. I don't know any of the parents, but DD has become friends with several of the kids. After the performance today I got a couple good pictures of DD with two of her friends. Would it be okay, or do you think it would be weird, to send those pictures to the other kids' parents? At the beginning of the rehearsals, we got a contact list for everyone, so I should be able to get phone numbers that way. The kids are middle school age
by on Mar. 4, 2018 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ziva65
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2018 at 9:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I think they'd appreciate it.

anotherandree
by Member on Mar. 4, 2018 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd love it if someone did that for me.
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2018 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Not a stupid question at all.

I too would appreciate such a kind gesture.
BatKrazy
by Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 1:19 AM

Don't think that is weird at all.  I am a worker mom, like seems that I live there.  A lot of times I can't make my kids events.  I feel like I am not missing as much when I get pictures and videos from the other parents when I am not able to attend.  It is very considerate and thoughtful thing to do and consider.  

Caitlin10081989
by Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 2:44 AM

It would be okay to send those pictures to the other kids parents. No, it would not be weird to send those pictures to the other kids parents.

awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 5, 2018 at 8:20 AM

I agree with all the others.  I think the parents would love to get them.  It's a good question.  

Msgme
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 8:26 AM
I would really appreciate it if another parent sent me pics.
Pukalani79
by Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 11:50 AM
Thank you. It's odd territory for me. I normally know the parents of the kids mine are spending time with. I reached out to the moms to let them know I had pics if they wanted them.
Ziva65
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 12:57 AM
My kids did water polo, 4 Kids over many years through early college. Anyway we traded days off or took time off so one would be at every game, even traveling out of state, to tournaments etc. one child competed out of the country. We took pics of all the kids (every participant), then went on a private sharing website and shared the pics. Other parents would upload too. It was really nice! They really appreciated it!

I’d say do it :) I really think they would appreciate it!
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 1:19 AM
As a coach, I never get to get pictures of my girls. I heavily rely on other parents. I always appreciate it when I get pictures of my kids when I can't do it

Quoting anotherandree: I'd love it if someone did that for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)