Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Panini-Me. Why ??

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

This is regarding the Panini-Me ad at the top of the page. Every time I saw the girl with the black marks on her forehead, I never knew what the marks were, then I finally saw the Panini-Me thing where you can upload a pic of your child and place grill marks on their face. Why would anyone want to put grill marks on their child's face ?  I just don't understand that at all.

spring springtime                               

by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goldilocks70
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:19 PM

HAHA!!  I was thinking the same thing too. 

mamaof2teens
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. The sound effects also are a bit disturbing too. 

While I do like this group, with raising two teens myself, I feel that surely,  is not an appropriate way for the sponsor to market their products... grilling (questioning) a teen vs. grilling (marking/burning) a teen is definitly two different things in my book and the latter is pretty upsetting to me...

kandy800
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:30 PM

That is very strange i was wondering the same thing

summerdayz
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Well, I'm glad I'm not the oddball. I find it quite disturbing to want to put grill marks on your child's face.  I realize the panini's are grilled, and I realize we would not actually be grilling our child...it's just one of the strangest things I have ever seen , so I thought I'd mention it.

spring springtime                               

edithgeglin
by on May. 23, 2014 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Fuck the panini, if you sedate your children insteda, they wont need to eat a damn thing.

sahlady
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2014 at 12:16 PM

that ad isnt on my page.

4HMomto3
by on May. 24, 2014 at 6:17 PM

I haven't seen the pannini ad yet. But yeah that is weird. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)