Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Brag... I am so proud of my 17yo

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 2:51 PM
  • 16 Replies

I just got a letter today and Dan has been accepted in to the National Honors Society and he will be inducted next Thursday. We are sooooo proud of him! :-)

by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
simplyme123
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Congrats to you momma you did a good job raising a smart young man ...and congrats to him for all his hard work that is paying off. 

SherriX2
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Way to go Dan!!! That is hard to do, and it looks really good on his transcripts for college. My DS has been on it since the 8th grade  

mars33me
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I'm pretty proud of my 17 year old daughter today too!!! She got a 28 on her ACT, she wants to take it again next year in hopes of doing even better and hopefully getting a scholarship!!! I don't know where she gets it from but I'm very proud of her academic achievements!!!  To be honest I don't know what or how they score these things, she told me she needed at least a 26 to get an honors diploma and she got a 28... all I know is she is very very very happy today and that's always a good thing!!!!!!!

runner231
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Congrats to Dan, you have every right to brag.

Natalieyellow ribbon

LexsiesMommy
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Congrats to him! 

tracylynnr67
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Quoting mars33me:

I'm pretty proud of my 17 year old daughter today too!!! She got a 28 on her ACT, she wants to take it again next year in hopes of doing even better and hopefully getting a scholarship!!! I don't know where she gets it from but I'm very proud of her academic achievements!!!  To be honest I don't know what or how they score these things, she told me she needed at least a 26 to get an honors diploma and she got a 28... all I know is she is very very very happy today and that's always a good thing!!!!!!!

That is great :-) We're waiting on Will and Dan's ACT scores. It's a little nerve wracking.

tracylynnr67
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Dan asked me to thank everyone :-) 

setgirl
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM

that is amazing! congrats

my hubby and i never did well in H.S. (i graduated hubby dropped out and got his GED)

our middle son has just missed low honor roll each marking period this year so far and our oldest has made high honors for 2 years now!

MomIWant
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!way to go

goldilocks70
by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Congratulations!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)