Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Does your teen son wear "skinny jeans"?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 2:54 PM
  • 27 Replies

So as we most know the skinny jeans is the latest fad with teen boys these days, does your son wear them? and what do you think of them?

by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itssweetness
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 2:59 PM

My son has them and he's only 12 and 1/2, LOL!  but he's very tall...5' 7" (compared to my 5' 3")! He has dark blue denim ones and one pair of red and one pair purple!  I think its fine he wears  them.  It's up to him.  He loves skateboarding so he is into all of that.

itssweetness

mollysmomma
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 3:04 PM

no my boys wear the looser fit jeans, not baggy and hanging off their butt just comfortable

My_4_cuties_08
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 3:16 PM

No! My son does not. 

summerdayz
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 3:53 PM

My son is 16 and no he does not wear the skinny leg jeans.  I haven't seen any other boys at the high school wearing them either. I'm not too crazy about them at all.....makes me think of the Jonas Brothers. LOL !

I just asked my daughter if any boys in 8th grade wear them and she said yes.

spring springtime                               

KatCh
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 5:34 PM

My 16 year old does and while they look uncomfortable to me, he likes the way they look, especially the ones from american eagle. They make his size 11 sneakers look huge, tho. I guess the alternative would be having his boxers hang out the way they used to last year.

Lyndall
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 9:08 PM

no my dsone dosen't wear them.  he thinks they look silly thank god he thinks the great big hanging down pant are even worse he actually wears jeans that fit

Lyndall current mom to Steve,Nathan,Shayla . 24 former foster children and hopfully many more to come.

damira
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 9:09 PM

No my SS doesn't wear them.

officefan01
by on Apr. 18, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Ooooh, yes!! He absolutely loves them! I'm not sure how he can walk or sit, but that's all he wants to wear!! I don't mind. I guess you have to pick your battles and that one seems kind of small to me. There are worse things he could want to do!

KerryK
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 12:43 AM

I don't have boys, but my 14 year old daughter thinks boys in skinny jeans are great.  LOL, I think it's amusing, reminds me of the bands in the 80's in their spandex! 

SherriX2
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 12:55 AM

I wish! I would love for my boys to go back to wearing jeans that should off their butt,not their boxers!

I remember when I was in highschool, I liked checking out the guys butt! LOL! You know, you can still do that with the over 30 group of men. 

Look who is turning 40! I'm "over the hill" now LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)