Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I told you ladies i would keep you posted.

i can't believe we have to do this all over again....

My Niece who is 19 for the second time in her young life has to battle cancer again,

We found out today her pet scans came back and the lymphoma is now in her neck ,behind the left breast, and deep in the muscle of the left armpit....She battled with this deadly disease last summer, six months after her daddy my brother got diagnosed with pancreatic liver cancer....he passed away only weeks ago, ....

she is scared ....but we are keeping her up lifted during this time,

she didn't want to go through all of this again.

shortly she will be going to detroit, to get a bone marrow procedure done, ....

by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Replies (11-19):
sheila771
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I am so sorry, when I read the last post you andyour niece have been on my mind a lot. I am doing The Relay for Life for the 10th year in a row and I will buy a luminary in honor of your niece, if that is ok.

tonialynn33
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I'm so very sorry to hear the cancer has returned. It sure makes you stop and think how lucky we are to be healthy. I will be praying for all of you. 

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

goldilocks70
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 9:58 PM

That's horrible!  I am so sorry and you all will be in my thoughts. 

nojomommy07
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM

((HUGS)) and prayers to you and your family!

bergencounty
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 10:37 PM

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=52a06f9523e70110VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD&vgnextchannel=04b8bfe82e118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD

Quoting LexsiesMommy:  she just doesn't want to live there.....at the hospital i understand that...

but we can get a hotel or something for the durations she is down there....so she doesn't have to "live there'....we would always be with her..and she nominated me to go down there ..i have two little girls...so i told her i would switch off with my mom...her mom....and myself...

bergencounty
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Do you need help with the strings?

Quoting LexsiesMommy:

we are in the process of pulling strings to get her into st judes hospital and she doesnt want to go and threw a little protest about it,...

LexsiesMommy
by on Apr. 23, 2009 at 2:55 AM

wow...moms you are all awesome..

i dont mind the Luminary..that would be nice,

and i am not sure if we need help with the strings just yet..but if we do i will let you know..

thanks so much for the housing information...

i have been so fricken busy and stressin i have not even been there looking around the site like i usually do,!

thank you moms...so very much ..i feel not so much alone now...

she counts on me...more so now than ever..since her daddy has passed..

Mommyx308
by on Apr. 23, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Saying a prayer for healing for her and strength for you. My thoughts are with you!

nurseangel44
by on Apr. 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM

I am so sorry she is having to go through this , My thoughts and prayers are with her & your family.

God Bless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN