Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

So Proud...

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 2:11 AM
  • 10 Replies

I just had to brag on my 17 year old twins Sean and Ryan.  They are both officially Eagle Scouts!   I'm so proud of them!  They have been in scouts for the past ten years and have been working toward their Eagle rank for the past six years.   Only five percent of boys in Boy Scouts will ever achieve this rank.  Well, all of their hard work has finally paid off and they made it! 

way to go

by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goldilocks70
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 2:17 AM

WOW, what an achievement!!!  That is so awesome.  Congratulations to your boys for their commitment!!

4EverAMommy
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 6:02 AM

Congratulations to both your boys on their achievements. 

KatCh
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 8:12 AM

I think that is so wonderful! It's very rare to see boys who start with Cub Scout stick with it and make it all the way up to the top. Good for them.

Mommyx308
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Wow...That's great. My son is now a Webelos II in cub scouts and will be moving on to Boy Scouts next year.  You have a right to be proud. What was their Eagle Scout project? I need Ideas for my Nephew!

summerdayz
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM

A big double congratulations to your boys !!!!!  :)

congratulations          congratulations

spring springtime                               

coridunn
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 11:38 AM

That IS awesome!  I love to see kids making high acheivements.  It does such wonders for their self-esteem.  Great job with them Mom!

nojomommy07
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Congrats to your boys!  That's quite an achievement!!!

damira
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 1:30 PM

congrats!

krissylea77
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Quoting Mommyx308:

Wow...That's great. My son is now a Webelos II in cub scouts and will be moving on to Boy Scouts next year.  You have a right to be proud. What was their Eagle Scout project? I need Ideas for my Nephew!

They go to different high schools and they each did their project for their school.  One of them put in a soccer field because the kids like to play during lunch and they didn't have any goals or boundaries before.  The PE coach also uses it for his PE classes.  The other one did a lot of work on the baseball field at his school.  They painted poles, got the field ready for winter, took down nets, all sorts of different things.  One of the boys in their troop did a blood drive through the Red Cross for his project, another planted trees at his church.  If you need help coming up with ideas, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

my3babes
by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Congrats to your boys! Great job!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)