Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

huge fight between my three teens

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM
  • 2 Replies

last night a fight broke out between my 14 year old and 17 year old over the xbox 360. oh man fist were flying then in jumped my 15 year old all three of them just throwing punches, so i had no choice so i jumped in trying to pull them away, then the finally its the end i had to go for the broom they put a huge hole in my hallway wall. when i said thats it and went for the boom they flew right out the door i could hear them saying shes mad now. i refuse to fix the wall they will earn the money and fix it, just wait until i call there dad , he wont be home until may 13 th so then he can deal with it again.angry

angiebooboo

by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KatCh
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM

It's scary when they get physical with each other at this age. They're bigger and stronger and can really hurt each other. At least you still have some control if they all knew you were angry and took off. I would make them pay to fix the wall or fix it themselves. Maybe take the xbox away too?

dawnjohnson5
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM

OMG!!  It hasn't gotten that bad here (yet).  We have had some fights, the 12 y/o kicked a hole in a door, but the arguing beats all. 

I wish you luck mama.  

**mental note:  need an extra broom** 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN