Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

lets remember the good things

Posted by on May. 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

What good things have your older kids done for you this week

My 2nd son has made my day on Friday night was not feeling well so he offered to cook tea for the family OK so dont know if he counts as a teen LOL Hes just 21 but boy does he act like one sometimes

my number 3 son said he will stay in in the morning so I do not have to take his little sister with me to the hosptial for an appointment I have with number 4 son there

so whats your teens done thats made you smile

UK.gif UK image by xxx_qui_xxxMade_in_England1.gif made in england image by sumayah2003UK.gif UK image by rommel_phthunitedkingdom.gif uk image by alisonjohn
by on May. 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM

My dd, 15,  just got home from a long weekend up north with her bff. When she was dropped off, the first thing my dd did was hug her little brothers (ages 7 and 4), who ran down to the car to greet her. I love it when she does stuff like that.

3mommy3
by on May. 25, 2009 at 5:52 PM

My oldest son took my car to get the oil changed and he washed it for me on Tuesday. His Dad was going to do it when he came home from work. but DS done it before he went to work so that DH wouldn't have to worry a/b it....It does help that he loves to drive Mom's car(LOL).

On Thursday we had new flooring laid in the house and he took his little brother and sister out for lunch and to the park so that I wouldn't have to deal with them while we had such a mess in the house.

The best thing was him helping out one of our elderly neighbors. Her grandson came to cut her grass for her and the mower wouldn't start....DS saw him trying his best to figure out the problem and decided they needed his "expertise"(LOL). He got it going for them....She tried to pay him $10 for doing it and he absolutely refused. He graduated HS yesterday, so she gave him a card with some cash in it and as she walked away she told him she added the $10 to the original amount, and not to argue with an old lady because they always win.  

becka211
by on May. 25, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I don't know if it was necessarily good but my oldest ds (18) made me smile when I saw that he had thrown a blanket over the crap in his closet because he knew his girlfriend was coming over today.  Made me laugh.

laughing

cuppa-java
by on May. 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM

my fifteen yo dd did laundry all so i could have a day off today....she's so wonderful

Catherine S Long
ACN Independent Representative

540-904-1847
http://www.shaverstl.acnrep.com/

krissylea77
by on May. 26, 2009 at 3:35 AM

One of my boys took me on a "date" to Outback Steakhouse.  It was just the two of us.  I had such a good time.  He works there, so he even paid for it!

osmom93
by on May. 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Our daughter treated us to a movie yesterday afternoon. Night @ the Museum. Was a lot of fun and we enjoyed being treated. :o) 

Check out my blog!! ~ http://osmom93.blogspot.com/
I'm on Facebook too. :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)