Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Aliens in the middle!

Posted by on May. 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have 6 kids ranging from 16yrs to 20 months.  My 2 older teens 16 and 15 have been pretty easy so far, my trouble is my pre-teens.  12 and 11, they are driving me,  and everyone in the house, nuts!  I have to keep reminding myself "I love these kids", which is ever more difficult with their hostile attitudes.  I was glad to find this sight, I could definitely use the input.

by on May. 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bobo69
by Member on May. 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM

bump!!!

christyg
by on May. 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I think the TWEENS (9-12) are much harder to deal with than the teenagers..lol!

My 10 year old is much harder than his two older brothers...and they were more difficult a few years ago too. It's really hard for them to be "stuck" between a baby and a big kid.

mom1T2Ldh
by on May. 29, 2009 at 3:15 PM

I know that is right and let me tell you my dd who is 13 started at 9 and she hasn't stopped yet with all the little attitudes I hope it stops soon. 

kkrocks
by on May. 29, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I too am a mom of six ages 21 to 9. My 12 year old has been a real handful lately. He goes "ballistic" when asked to stop what he's doing and do his chores/homework/or get ready for bed. I can't get him into bed at night and I can't get him out of bed in the morning. Grrr.  I hate when they start to take all their frustrations out on me. I guess this too will pass, but its exhausting trying to set and enforce limits, like NO you may not beat up your brother! and NO you may not rappel off the carport on the dog chain!!!embarrassed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN