Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOAKING TAMPONS IN ALCOHOL (BOOZE) THEN STICKING IT UP THEIR VAGINA??!!?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:00 PM
  • 35 Replies

Just when I thought nothing could shock me, and I have seen it all! A friend of mine mentioned to me that she was told that some younger girls and teens are using tampons that they soaked in booze, and putting it up their vaginas to get some sort of buzz!

Have you heard of this????

frustrated

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfoursonsks
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I have heard of kids sticking alcohol up their a**es.  It is a way to bypass the stomach and get it directly into the blood stream without being broken down at all.  It makes them extremely drunk very quickly.  It can lead to alcohol poisoning with very little alcohol.  I am sure the tampon thing is the exact same thing.

elvir2babes
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I find this very sad and scary at the same time!!!bad

Drunkness leads to trouble, we all know that.

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I have heard of kids sticking alcohol up their a**es.  It is a way to bypass the stomach and get it directly into the blood stream without being broken down at all.  It makes them extremely drunk very quickly.  It can lead to alcohol poisoning with very little alcohol.  I am sure the tampon thing is the exact same thing.

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

4isenoough
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM

OMG NO!!

I have never heard of anything like that, good lord!

That is just crazy!

lolamac
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:13 PM

That'll kill ya.....it goes straight into the blood stream, some woman's husband died because she gave him a booze enema!!

moomers
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I'll have to ask my girls if they have heard of this one.EWWWWW.LOL

specialwingz
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I have heard of this and it scares the crap outa me!  I don't have much to worry about in my home.  My girls are grown and my 17 YO boys are against teen drinking.  But, I have overheard girls talking about it.  Not only is it a quick buzz, but also a way to bypass alcohol on the breath to fool parents and police.  How scary is that?!?

jaw drop

elvir2babes
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:25 PM

that is insane!!

Quoting lolamac:

That'll kill ya.....it goes straight into the blood stream, some woman's husband died because she gave him a booze enema!!

elvir2babes
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM

very!  Thank God your boys don't drink.  I think my kids are headed toward being non drinkers, too.  They are much younger than your's, but they already talk about it , saying it is a bad thing to do.

Quoting specialwingz:

I have heard of this and it scares the crap outa me!  I don't have much to worry about in my home.  My girls are grown and my 17 YO boys are against teen drinking.  But, I have overheard girls talking about it.  Not only is it a quick buzz, but also a way to bypass alcohol on the breath to fool parents and police.  How scary is that?!?

jaw drop

MamaJen74
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM
4isenoough
by on Jul. 10, 2009 at 3:26 PM

I just found this article concerning this topic!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN