Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

How does your teen...

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hi Everyone,

How does your teen like his/her hot dog?  Do they have a must have condiment for it?

|The CafeMom Admin Team

by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JBIRDSLADIE
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Mustard, relish and ketchup... with or without the bun he doesnt care   lol  I swear the boy eats them with one bite!!!!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:26 AM

With ketchup only. She will usually eat one in and one out (of the roll).

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM

My child hates all condiments so plain it is!

mars33me
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM

My daughter is almost 18 but she has eaten hot dogs the same way since she could chew them herself... cut up in slices and dipped in ketchup!!  She loves them and I still slice them for her..

specialwingz
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I have 17 yr old identical twin boys.  One eats his with ketchup only.  The other eats his with both mustard and ketchup.  Once in a while he'll use only mustard.  Both of my daughters, 30 & 32, eat them like coneys...mustard, onions, chili, cheese and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.  They get that from me.  Heehee.

gbphipps1
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:01 AM

My dd (17) just learned a new way -- with peanut butter and raspberry jam on the bun.  It sounds very weird, but I tried it and it was not my favorite, but it wasn't bad.

lauriebash
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:04 AM

13yo never TOUCHED a hot dog! 16 yo just used mustard. He won't eat them anymore, either!? 

ohmommamia
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:09 AM

My son will only eat boiled, not grilled and must be plain.  My daughter hates hot dogs.

loveeeyore
by on Aug. 16, 2009 at 4:31 AM

My 13 DS has a cup of ketchup and diced onions, my DD 19 actually ate it with cucumbers and ketchup, yuck! 

tracylynnr67
by on Aug. 17, 2009 at 3:36 AM

At home the use ketchup, mustard and relish. When we go out to our favorite hot dog/ice cream place my 17yo always orders the coney dog and my 19yo likes their slaw dog which has mustard and coleslaw on it (it's also my favorite).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)