Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone,

How does your teen like his/her hot dog?  Do they have a must have condiment for it?

|The CafeMom Admin Team

by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
lessonlearned
by on Aug. 17, 2009 at 9:09 AM

My kids saw a documentary on television as to how they are made and what goes into them and wont touch them with a 10 foot pole............you ladies should look it up, will make you think twice about eating them and feeding them to your children......pretty nasty

aunt_shel
by on Aug. 17, 2009 at 6:27 PM

with mustard and ketchup and chili and cheese if it is around.......it is what they had for lunch today!!

krissylea77
by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 3:14 AM

I have 3 teens, one of them eats ketchup and mustard only, the other two like them loaded with good stuff, ketchup, relish, peppers, mustard, onions, chili, cheese, just about anything we put out to put on them.

Angiebooboo
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 6:56 PM

with the works, they are very active and they like to eat , not to long ago my 17 ate 9 hot dogs for dinner, i think that is just wrong.

angiebooboo

awesome4
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 7:04 PM

My teens like them with ketchup and sometimes mustard and relish.

amy7243
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM

My daughter likes ketchup,mustard and relish. We like them deep fried also.

Momforhealth
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Mine teen puts mayo on the bun.  squeezes Katsup on the hot dog. Covers it with chili and cheese.

Or

Katsup, mustard, mayo, and pickle relish.

boredmom726
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM

bun or bread only. he hates any condiments if they are even on his plate not even touching the food he will not eat it. and he is 14 so we have to be pretty to the point at restaurants. LOL

I am a mom of an only child(son), will never have any more, I am educated, self aware and mindful of others and their beliefs it is not my job to judge that's Gods job. I will how ever express my opinion and willingly help those that may want or need it.

Wyndi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM

My 16 yr old DD likes them plain at home or chili cheese with onions when we go out.

My 15 yr old DS likes ketchup and relish at home or the works when out. recently he asked me to buy some sauerkraut for his dogs.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign
My_4_cuties_08
by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Mustard only. Unless their is Chilli and Cheese. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)