Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter sent me this email from school today.  She is such an awesome girl...I love her so much!!!

We had to write a blog on our personal hero...I though you might want to read what I wrote...love you.

My personal hero is my mom. She is the person I look up to most. I can talk to her about anything, we have as good a friendship as a mother/daughter relationship. We’re really close and she is certainly, without a doubt, the person I trust most. My mom encourages me to do the things she knows will make me happy and successful like college and even though she watches my grades and wants me to do well, she is never pushy. A lot of the reason I want to be a teacher is from watching her. She is a great teacher and I want to be much like her. She has taught me to love reading and that is probably why I want to teach English, to teach students what she has taught me. My mom is my hero because she is there on my side no matter what, she supports me and never scrutinizes me. She is my mother, my friend, and my greatest role model.

xoxo,
  KristinY

by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:24 PM
Replies (11-11):
SassyBrunette
by on Sep. 1, 2009 at 10:52 PM

That was so sweet! I hope to one day get an email from my son like that!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)