Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I joined today

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello everyone.  I wanted to introduce myself...Im a 47 year old mother of 3.  My daughters are 27 and 25 with children of thier own.  My son is 18 and quite the challenge I have to say!

by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CafeMom Admin
by Group Admin on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Hi cyberpet,

welcome

Welcome to the group.

We are happy to have you :)

|The CafeMom Admin Team

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Hi and welcome. Shauna 37, mom to Alysha 15, Gabe 7 and Liam 4. Wife to Jef.

Evanmak0094
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!  I think you'll find this group to be helpful and if nothing else, you can see that you're not alone in your challenges of raising teenagers!! That in itself, is a great feeling.

aunt_shel
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Hello I am Michele I am 40 years old with 2 boys one is 16 and the other will be 13 in September. Welcome to the group.

smb611
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I joined today!! I hope I can somehow help others as my children are grown! My wonderful and intelligent son, Kyle, is 22 years old and works as a Unix Systems Administrator at a company back in Massachusetts (where I'm from)!! My Lovely and talented daughter, Gabrielle, is 19 years old, and studying psychology at Keene State in New Hampshire (where I'm also from). But, I had many trials and tribulations with my son especially, as he was the 'difficult' one!! My daughter was more like an introvert until junior high! I love them more than tongue can tell, and am very proud of what they have been able to accomplish with their young lives already!! I am glad to belong to groups that are constructive!

Stacey B.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN