Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teen daughters

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 1:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

so - - -  moms of teens daughters...how did first day of school go! lol

mine...well.... she was uber excited last night... picking out outfits etc.. then this morning ..after changing nine time and yelling  "aaaaaagggghhhhhh" 7 times - she refused to let me take a picture and let the house exasperated and saying "i hate the first day of school".

hahahahahahaahahah... all that after school shopping, hair cuts...... ***sigh***16 year olds***

so... how'd it go for you guys?

The book of the bible "Revelation" is really what will happen
should we anger Chuck Norris.

by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
2protectivemom
by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Our first day was the 5th of August, but it went fine.  My kids don't really fuss too much, of course they didn't have new clothes this year because they won't pick up the ones they have.  LOL 

babie113
by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM

i duno she got taken out of state by her bio mom whos about to get arrested for parental kidnapping

CafeMom Tickers
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 2, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Our first day was 8/26. She did much better than I thought she would, she was up and ready to go without much of a fight. Now that we have been in school for a bit she is getting a little harder to get up in the mornings.

momgirlsx2
by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 12:26 AM

We've been in school since Aug 12th, but going smooth so far!

Proud mom of 2 girls.
vickieb310
by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM

We don't go back until the 8th, but my 15yo is not looking forward to it. lol  She had to go in yesterday morning for orientation, locker assignment and pictures.  We'll see how things are Tuesday morning. :)

sheshe78
by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM

My DD Kayla is a freashman this year she said everything went fin. But she hasd trouble in gym class....some older girls asked her if she was a vampire. She said sh gave them a funny look and told them no. I guess they walked away laughing. She is type one skin and cannot not tan. I told her that they were looking to see who they could bully. She is compitition. Other than that nothing bad

Sheila

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)