Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does your teen spend their money on ?

Posted by   + Show Post

well my 16 year old saves his, and buys what he needs and my 17 and 14 year old spend it on food , drives me nuts, with all the food we have in our house , my 14 year old just needs mc donalds, and my 17 year old any place that he dont have to cook, he works at big boys and he is always eating there .

angiebooboo

by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Replies (11-17):
GsmackMom
by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM

My 14 yr old buys food mostly, and my 13 yr old buys tech decks, mechanical pencils, or they will pool their money together for video games. 

lizmarie1975
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 10:27 AM

My DS13 rarely spends his $$.  He likes to let it accumulate in his drawer until I can't take it anymore and just take it and put it in the bank.

Everyonce in a while he will ask me to take money out of the bank so he can give it to me to purchase a computer game online.

rkoloms
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM

My 14 year old spends her money on clothes, iTunes, lunch out, movies,

Robin in Chicago

3boyz1princess
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM

My 15 yr old son spends it on food for him and his friends drives me nuts he refuses to cook.  Then he expects me to buy his paint ball stuff because he has no money.  My 13 yr old daughter spends it on clothes,underwear,movies stuff she really wants and she also save it. 

in loveboy n girltwin boys

HUBBY & ME       CHANDLER,MADSION,CARSON & COLTON

Yonca
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 6:09 PM

pre paid cards for his cell phone....

JustGail
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 9:52 PM

clothes, lunches, and Starbucks Iced Moccha Frappachinos

Evanmak0094
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Ditto!!  He spends his money on Starbucks iced mocha fraps, Subway sandwiches and the movies!  Problem is....he doesn't even have a job really so he never has any money.  It kinda makes me crazy because we have food in the house but he'd rather go and spend all his money just so he can have a subway sandwich. I hope that when he turns 16 and gets a job that he can learn to save some of his money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)