Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Oral Sex Is The New Goodnight Kiss

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM
  • 30 Replies

Has anyone read this book, ORAL SEX IS THE NEW GOODNIGHT KISS?

It was featured on doctor Phil the other day.

http://www.thenewgoodnightkiss.com/

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfoursonsks
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:14 AM

I haven't read it, but I believe it is true.  Oral sex between teens is nothing these days.  They are staying "virgins", but still participate in this activity.

Loryl
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I watched this with my 14 yo. dd yesterday. We had an in depth discussion after the show. Right now she thinks it's gross...but, she will be a freshman next year. I wouldn't have dreamt of that sort of thing that young...of course I'm 41 (ancient) lol. I just hope mine and dh's open communication lines with her after all these years pay off.

I would like to read the book...but, a lil worried what I may read. I'm sure I'll be floored. Sex at school dances?? OMG!! I'm glad I'm aware of this NOW!

Momforhealth
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM

No I have not....but I just am so upset by this.  Girls just need to understand they do not have to do this with their guys. I wish we could teach more girls just how valuable it is to reserve themselves and our boys to respect. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Yes I agree!

Quoting myfoursonsks:

I haven't read it, but I believe it is true.  Oral sex between teens is nothing these days.  They are staying "virgins", but still participate in this activity.

Women who love Black Men

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22341

2protectivemom
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 11:16 AM

No, I haven't read it, but did see it on Dr. Phil the other day.  OMG I am shocked ! I'm not sure why though, I know a couple of years ago one of our bus drivers was having issues with the kids having oral sex on her bus, the teen boys were having 6th grade girls do them.  That's the main reason my kids will never ride the bus to and from school. 

Where the hell have morals gone ?  I would have died if I ever got caught doing things like that, heck I've been married for 21 years and would die if someone walked in on me and my husband doing anything now.  I was embarrassed when I was pregnant and had been married for years, I just knew people were thinking, "She's been having sex."  I know it's stupid, but ....................

I am seriously considering taking my girls and moving to my dad's secluded camp in Canada.

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Wow thats scary.

Quoting 2protectivemom:

No, I haven't read it, but did see it on Dr. Phil the other day.  OMG I am shocked ! I'm not sure why though, I know a couple of years ago one of our bus drivers was having issues with the kids having oral sex on her bus, the teen boys were having 6th grade girls do them.  That's the main reason my kids will never ride the bus to and from school. 

Where the hell have morals gone ?  I would have died if I ever got caught doing things like that, heck I've been married for 21 years and would die if someone walked in on me and my husband doing anything now.  I was embarrassed when I was pregnant and had been married for years, I just knew people were thinking, "She's been having sex."  I know it's stupid, but ....................

I am seriously considering taking my girls and moving to my dad's secluded camp in Canada.

pregnancy
parrishsky
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM

I normally can not stand watching Dr. Phil but I tuned in to this episode. Crazy to think girls are so freely giving oral to fit in, be popular and to please boys. Some as young as 10 and 11! I am planning a long sit down with my daughter (age 14) who I'm afraid might fall into this trap. Some of her friends dress way to provocatively for their age and their parents are "absent" most of the time...

Photobucket

Mom2SKMB
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Quoting Momforhealth:

No I have not....but I just am so upset by this.  Girls just need to understand they do not have to do this with their guys. I wish we could teach more girls just how valuable it is to reserve themselves and our boys to respect. 

I completely agree with you!  This world is going crazy, and Im scared for my kids and my future grandkids.

armysids ribbonbaseballangeltwin girls

Looking for great make-up, skin care, hair care, home decor, clothing, jewelry, mens, and childrens products?  Check out my Avon store.

DakotaRose
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:34 PM

My husband and I have been telling our girls, their body is a very personal thing, only to be given to the one they truly love. That ALL sex is a very personal thing and should be reserved for THE one. Heh, we also tell them if a boy loves them, he will wait if he can't wait them he is not worth having around. I hope they remember everything we have told them when the times comes when a boy wants more from them.... It's really upsetting to read about morals going down hill so fast.... 

myfoursonsks
by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Being a mom of all boys, I want to add that girls can be very aggressive sexually as well.  It isn't always a story of the boys taking advantage or pressuring them into it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)