Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Sorry ladies I've been out, we moved and we still don't have Internet! (I'm using my in-laws computer now) But real soon i will be back and we will start to do more in this group... games, prizes, drawings, ect.....its all coming soon!! Please be patient with me while i try to get set up in our new home... thank you ladies for your prayers and all of you have a blessed day, and remember Jesus loves you!!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nanu43
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 6:22 PM

So very glad to hear you'll be back soon. I've missed you and was very concerned about you. I'll have to say that I haven't done alot here since you have been gone. Sorry:(  I was active in another christian group, but I'm looking forward to getting started here again. Love & Hugs. 

FL1908
by Group Admin on Sep. 2, 2009 at 8:09 AM

I have been trying my best to keep the group active. It's been real hard but I am glad you are returning. God bless and stay safe. 

CafeMom Tickers
ladybug309
by Group Owner on Sep. 3, 2009 at 2:26 PM

It feels good to be missed..LOL! Well my dear hubby is working hard at trying to get me internet... I appreciate everything you have done and are doing girls! Right now i'm at the public liabrary...I couldnt take it anymore i had to let all of you guys know how much i miss being on here!! Anyway real soon and once again thank you so much for being patient with me... I love you ladies!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)