Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New in town: Pink Zebra Independent Consultant Looking for events/hosts to spread the word about this new company

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 428 Total Views

Hi everyone! I just became a Pink Zebra consultant and am looking for hosts to book parties. I offer in home, online & catalog parties.  Would also like to know about events that I could participate in.  Product line includes "sprinkles" for melting in simmer pots, simmer pots, simmering lights, reed diffusers and soaps/lotions. 51 different base scents you can use alone or combine to create your own unique scent.  Willing to travel.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bekkage
by New Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Where are you located.  We have vendor events in West Paris on June 29th, July 27th, August 31st & September 21st.

If you are interested in any of these events, contact Becky Dunning at becky@nawnees.com.

We were actually supposed to have one today, but after the terrential rain started, we got permission to come back & try on Monday.

PinkZebraME
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I'm in Farmington. I haven't done any events yet, so this is all kinda new to me.  What type of events are you having? How much does it cost? Inside or outside? Electricity available? Expected attendance? If you can email me: vlabree@gmail.com more info, I'd really appreciate it!

jillembr
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Would you be willing to do our Craft fair? Atwood Williams PTA craft fair, November 16th, 10-2, $30 for the space. This craft fair is located in Oakland ME.

Please check us out on facebook for more info or an application. Page: Atwoood Williams PTA Craft fair.

Very cool product!!

Jill

PinkZebraME
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Sorry Jill, I'm already booked for a craft fair in Augusta that day.  I'll pass it on to another consultant, though.   Good luck!!  Vicky

jillembr
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM

That would be great! Thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)