Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Get Together and Play Date

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

Hello All,

I am new to the groups but I have not seen any active meetups so I am going to be planning a meetup for the last Saturday in January. I am planning a scrapbooking party for the last Saturday in January and thought it would be a great way for some of us ladies to get together and have a group day to meet other mom and let he little ones play. My son will be 4 months in January so all ages are welcome.  

If you are interested in making a group date let me know. I hope to hear from some of you.

Tabitha

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
council
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Hi Tabitha,

The last Saturday in Jan. or first in February sounds great! My baby is 3 months...but scrapbooking sounds interesting...let me know...are you doing daycare if so where?

beltran2006
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Awesome.... I set the date today with the consultant for Jan.30th at 1pm.

send me an email at: tbeltran2006@gmail.com so i can send you the invite.Thats perfect, right now my son is 2 months.

beltran2006
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Sorry, yes Im doing daycare with a lady in my neighborhood in Waldorf, MD for part time. My husband is home most of the day. We work opposite hours which helps with daycare expenses a ton.

malikfan
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I am late for the Januar meetup but I did want to say that I am interested.  Malik is an only child, so he needs to meet folks outside of daycare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)