Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***FREE *** Baby Clothing - Pay It Forward

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Hello Mommies!

I have been working on a Payit forward project - it seems for a couple of years now. Every since our failed adoption - I gave all our baby stuff away and 4 mothers including the baby mother we were going to adopt received tons of baby clothes and other items. I was blessed to receive a box of baby girl clothing - unexpectedly - in their note they said - they wish us the best in hope we could use the clothing. So I felt such joy and gratitude for this stranger who thought of me a and I am continuing the Pay- It Forward- and I would like to help another mother - so if your having a baby and you are in the Washington DC- Virginia- Maryland area.. Contact me please! Feel free to send a Private Message or post here.

All I ask is that you keep it going.... when your baby is too big for the clothing pass them on to another mother ... Post about it and ask them to do the same.

You never know ladies I may need you one day... so let's get this going!

This journal will be updated as I receive more clothing or donations- If it is not posted below I don't have it available right now.

If you have any donations also contact me

Ebay & Craiglist has New and Good Condition Baby clothing you can buy by the Lot- I have 2 that I am offering below -FREE

0-6mths Baby Boy Clothing - Good Condition - no stains, no rips -great brands.

0-12mths Baby Girl Clothing - Good Condition

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)