Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi every one,just need to find a free home job

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 467 Total Views

Hi-I just like to see if any one can let me know .

Where I can find a free home job to pay the phone bill.I don't have any money right now to pay a start up cost .I know You need money to make money.But times has been hard.

I hope this where I sir put this post.

I have the phone bill to pay.

So if any one can help me out that world be great.

Thank you.

katie w

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
WorkatHomeMom08
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Hi Katie, for a limited time this month, you can join our unique shopping club for $1 and shop wholesale for all your household needs. These products are safer and healthier for your home and family. No harsh chemicals of any kind to make you and your family sick. Most of the products you buy from your local grocery store contain harsh chemicals and carcinogens that can cause many ailments such as: asthma, allergies, ADD, ADHD, ann more. Why not swith to better, safer products and help other families do the same without having to sell them anything. The way you earn income is merely by helping your customers set up their own shopping account so they too can shop wholesale directly from the company. The products are 100% money-back guaranteed so you can't lose any money with this. Would you be free to join me on a live Webcast this evening at either 7pm or 8pm EST? Let me know and I will send you the link. You'll be amazed at what you hear! Looking forward to hear from you again.

"HELPING FAMILIES LIVE GREEN AND EARN GREEN"

Alice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)