Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you want to do

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

Listen in for yourself about the team that is changing people's lives. Information is FREE and with the information, you will be able to make an educated decision if this is the right business for you.

Learn how:
 We are different than any other company (Not MLM - NO RISK)

We supply you with all the tools, training and support for FREE

you can be in control of your financial future, income and time.

By joining a team with common interests and goals you can excel.

Our BBB award winning company is projected to double size.

My name is Angela. I decided I had to change our financial situation. Bills were piling up, we were getting further and further into debt and I didn't know what we would do. That was when I was introduced to our Freedom United team and our partner company. I found everything I was looking for in this business, including no selling, no stocking and no delivering products as well as a legitimate company that has won numerous awards and even awards from the BBB.  We are working on our credit card debt and outstanding debt, and are working on paying down our mortgage quickly so we can be financially free!  It has truly been an incredible journey!

My focus now is to help others create what we have... time freedom, ability to save, give back and be debt free.  We only have one life - let's live a GREAT one.

We are receiving quite a few responses daily. Our economy proof business is flourishing, even during these tough economic times, so you will want to reserve your time now.  Our computer overview will walk you thru all the details of who we are what we do and how we work from home, the income possibilities and the FREE tools and support.  These overviews are about 45 min.

To reserve your time reply back to this email with the 2 times that work the best for you as well as the best phone number to reach you

After listening, we will set up a plan to help you reach your goals. There is no pressure to get started.  As a personal Mentor I have learned that if you want it, you will do it--all I can do is guide you to the same success our partners are having.

I'm excited to show you our business and to work with you every step of the
way so that you can experience the amazing lifestyle myself, our business
partners and friends are experiencing.

Sincerely,

Angela

http://www.TheFreedomUnitedTeam.com/AM7677

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)