Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which OLTL High Schooler are you?????

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:12 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 571 Total Views

Which One Life to Live High Schooler Are You?

March 9, 2010 8:15 AM By Joe Reid

Langston Wilde, Brittany Underwood, One Life to Live

How do you remember your high school years? You want to re-live them? Forget them? Are you still IN them? (And if so, don't you have a paper you should be writing?) No matter how you saw yourself in high school, you can probably see some of that reflected in the students at Llanview High.

We've been following the adventures of Starr, Langston, Cole, and Markko for a few years now, and although the boys have graduated to college now, a crop of students both younger (Matthew, Danielle) and ... not so younger (brain-damaged Jessica Buchanan) are making sure Llanview High isn't short on drama.

So which One Life to Live high-schooler best matches your personality? Are you the plucky heroine? The dreamy artist? The raging cauldron of teen emotions?

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/personalityquiz/which-one-life-to-live-high-schooler-are-you

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MoniqueMarie
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Alright I got Starr Manning. I don't know if I could see myself as Starr though.

Starr Manning, One Life to Live

You Are:

Starr Manning

Personality Description:

You're actually quite popular, even if you've been through some rough patches where people gossiped about you. Everybody knows you, which isn't ALWAYS a good thing, but it also means you've got a heck of a support system there for you. You've risen to challenges that most of your peers have not had to face -- you had to grow up fast, but you're all the better for it.

autismom
by Head Admin on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Awwww you're a good girl Syria!!

I got Lang... artsy check, almost lost my perfect guy cuz I kept "looking" check, and wild, well..........

Langston Wilde, One Life to Live

You Are:

Langston Wilde

Personality Description:

"Wilde" is right -- you're kind of the wild child, aren't you? You'll never quite be the girl next door; there's too much of the artist in you for that. Your creativity means you're constantly looking for someone who can match your passions. But it also might lead you to keep looking, even if you've already found the perfect guy.

MoniqueMarie
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Thanks Veronica....................................... I was just so glad that it wasn't that bobbled headed Jessica rotfl........................

Alright, your going to have to tell my about this one Veronica lol. I wanna hear your Lang story lol. 

Quoting autismom:

Awwww you're a good girl Syria!!

I got Lang... artsy check, almost lost my perfect guy cuz I kept "looking" check, and wild, well..........

Langston Wilde, One Life to Live

You Are:

Langston Wilde

Personality Description:

"Wilde" is right -- you're kind of the wild child, aren't you? You'll never quite be the girl next door; there's too much of the artist in you for that. Your creativity means you're constantly looking for someone who can match your passions. But it also might lead you to keep looking, even if you've already found the perfect guy.

autismom
by Head Admin on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Oh Syria! Do you really want to know?

Lol, nah, just that hubby and I met when we were in 8th grade, and he was my "boyfriend" which meant that he walked me home everday, you know how it is. So we dated (if you can call it that) most of the school year and a couple of months into our freshman yr in h.s., he moved a couple of towns away, went to another school and that was that. I dated guys on and off through H.S. but intentionally never got serious, cuz I was always waiting for him in the back of my mind.

We always saw each other at social functions and stuff and his senior year in h.s. he dropped out and got his GED and went into the Coast Guard. Was the most depressing school year of my life! He'd write me from boot camp, and would come see me when he was stationed close by.

Finally we started dating while he did his first 2yrs in the C.G. (we were 17 & 18yrs old) got engaged, and when it came time to relocate he told me if were not going to get married he'd go to florida ( I was procrastinating cuz we were so young) cuz that is where he could build his career the best, but if we got married he'd stay in Jersey and we'd start our lives together.

SO...... 6mos. later we were married!

And thats how my guy almost got away.

And I can tell you about the "wild" but then I'd have to kill ya     ;-)

Admin to Autism Aspergers PDD Awareness, Autism Spectrum Disorder In Girls, General Hospital Fans, & ABC Soaps

MoniqueMarie
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Veronica, so sweet. So you've known your husband since elementary school. Aweeeeeeeeeeeeee........................ Well, that's good that you didn't let each other get away. Yeah, you'll have to tell me about the wild lol. I can't imagine you that way though lol. You seem so sweet. I would definitely think that you were more like Starr than Lang. 

Quoting autismom:

Oh Syria! Do you really want to know?

Lol, nah, just that hubby and I met when we were in 8th grade, and he was my "boyfriend" which meant that he walked me home everday, you know how it is. So we dated (if you can call it that) most of the school year and a couple of months into our freshman yr in h.s., he moved a couple of towns away, went to another school and that was that. I dated guys on and off through H.S. but intentionally never got serious, cuz I was always waiting for him in the back of my mind.

We always saw each other at social functions and stuff and his senior year in h.s. he dropped out and got his GED and went into the Coast Guard. Was the most depressing school year of my life! He'd write me from boot camp, and would come see me when he was stationed close by.

Finally we started dating while he did his first 2yrs in the C.G. (we were 17 & 18yrs old) got engaged, and when it came time to relocate he told me if were not going to get married he'd go to florida ( I was procrastinating cuz we were so young) cuz that is where he could build his career the best, but if we got married he'd stay in Jersey and we'd start our lives together.

SO...... 6mos. later we were married!

And thats how my guy almost got away.

And I can tell you about the "wild" but then I'd have to kill ya     ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)