Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

day 2

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 393 Total Views

I am here- but no one is posting - anyone ??????

sandy562             happy

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gigipat
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I'm here - I'm here!!! You sound so forlorn. What do you want to talk about? Promise I'll answer. I belong to several groups but usually go to the crochet oriented ones, looking for ideas, patterns, etc. What are your interests?

You are not alone!!!

Pat D.

sandy562
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM

I was going to quit this group as no-one was ever posting - I am a grandma of 13 -

this is the first group I joined when I I started cafe-mom- and I was hoping I would meet other grandmas - that had grand-kids that were far away - as I have no one to show their pictures to - as most of the time - that is how I enjoy my grand-kids

I travel alot - I just came back from Sweden - I went to meet my new grandson Ervin - It is so hard to love them and then leave -

So this is my grand son - and this is me

grandma02
by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I only have three grandkids and love them to death.  Are all you grandkids far away?

sandy562
by on Sep. 2, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I am in Los Angeles - the closest grands are 104 miles from me - and Ervin in the picture is in Sweden - A 12 hour plane flight - - - 2 of my kids are in Calif and the rest in the other states - New York , South Carolina and Tenn- - I wish they lived closer - but that is not the way it worked out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)