Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bryson Michael Istre (12-3-09)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

My fiance and I welcomed our son to this world December 3, 2009 @ 3:45pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 1 ounce and was 20.5 inches long. Both his family and mine were expecting a little chunk of a baby and we were surprisingly shocked at seeing him being so litle. His actual due date was December 7th, but I had high blood pressure so they induced me. From beginning to end it was about a good 7.5 hours, which doctors were shocked. I love my fiance and little man and wouldn't change anything for the world.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
brkr082005
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Let me start with I love the name of your new baby boy. He is gorgeous. Congrats to you! I am actually being induced on Friday, like you my blood pressure was a bit high this visit and I am 4cm dilated and have a very soft cervix. My orig DD is the 21st but the Dr thought it would be a good idea to induce me, and allow me to have the baby before the holidays and be able to recuperate. Do you mind me asking how being induced was? I have gotten tons of mixed information. Some stories were of horror and for others it went very well. BTW I am having my first and it’ll be a lil boy. J

CafeMom Tickers
Sheilak1
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Congrats on baby! And for short labor, was he your first? yay!

About the pp, I was also induced because of high blood pressure. My doctor gave me the option to use or not to use pitocin. I opted to just have my water break and if it didn't progress in 3 hours than I would get the pitocin. My contractions started coming along very nicely and I never had to get pitocin. It was as if I had just gone into labor at home. Except getting my water broke was so uncomfortable. My cervix was still back kinda far so it kinda hurt and she irritated my cervix so there was blood everywhere lol. But everyone's body is different. Sorry for going off topic.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)