Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 3:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 219 Total Views
I already introduced myself in the welcome post.  Here you can tell us about you...
by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
qwietpleez
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 1:09 PM
I am so happy to have stumbled onto your little corner of the cafe :o) I love old books and old chairs. I love so many things from days long since past. I have an amazing collection of old books, one day I hope to have a library room, the kind with shelves to the ceiling and a rolling ladder to take me to those at the top.

I am a freelance writer, that is my passion. I have four children. My oldest is seventeen years old, he has aspergers. He is writing a book about living life on the autistic spectrum. His insights are amazing and eye opening. My fifteen year old son is a little angel with a broken wing. He is bipolar. His life, as well as ours, is a never-ending roller coaster ride. I have one girl, fourteen years old. ADD and teen hormones are a scary combination! She is an artist and a writer as well. My little man is almost ten. He is gifted, he also struggles with ADD.

Letsee, my mom is my best friend and I married my high school sweetie, it's been over twenty years since I first looked into those blue eyes of his. I battle anxiety and I have diabetes. The Lord is my strength.

There are many more layers to me and mine but I won't bore you with any more of the details  :o)  I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

God bless ~ Crystal
ShutterBunce
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2007 at 2:25 PM
Hurah Crystal!

I am so glad you joined! Sounds like we are a lot alike!

I love your pages. Did you take the pictures as well? They are amazing!  I look forward to anything you feel like posting!

Annetta
qwietpleez
by on Feb. 15, 2007 at 4:44 PM

Quoting ShutterBunce:

Hurah Crystal!

I am so glad you joined! Sounds like we are a lot alike!

I love your pages. Did you take the pictures as well? They are amazing!  I look forward to anything you feel like posting!

Annetta

Annetta ~ Beautiful name. Thank you for the kind words, I did take the photos, every now and then I get a few shots that turn out okay :o) I'll post some writing this evening once I get the kids of to bed . . . I'm glad I found my way here ~ Crystal
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN