Fresh Tomato Farfalle
30 minutes or fewer
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. grated lime zest
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 lb. tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces (5 cups)
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup torn basil leaves
- 9 oz. farfalle pasta
- 1 ¼ cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, lime zest, and cumin in large bowl. Add tomatoes, chickpeas, and basil, and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Add corn to pasta water 2 minutes before end of cooking time. Drain, and toss with tomato mixture. Serve warm or at room temperature.