Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swagbucks - the more you earn the more you can redeem for GIFTCARDS!! FREE!! LEGIT!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

If anyone wants to join up or knows someone who does...pls consider using my referral or passing it along. You don't have to but if you do, thanks.

You can copy and paste into a browser...or you can PM me the email that you will sign up with for SB.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/neelyneel

Below in replies are tips taken from a blog that will help you learn about and earn SB!

I use it everyday now and it is such an easy way to get GIFTCARDS to places like Amazon and Walmart among others without spending your own money from the bank :) Please ask any questions and we will help you too!

by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
aneela
by Neely in Texas on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

10. Play Swagbucks Games

I tried my hand at the Swagbucks games and was less than enthused. However, I’m one of those people who basically finds computer games incredibly boring. If you’re unlike me and you enjoy computer games, this might be a great way to earn Swagbucks.

Sarah, from Free or Better commented last week:

I make the most with the Games. I’m really, really good at one game in particular, and for awhile I was winning up to 10 tournaments a day for probably 200 Swagbucks. Then they put a five-tournaments-a-month limit, and I stick to the big weekly ones, still winning 1000-2000 Swagbucks each for those.

aneela

11. Go Through the No Obligation Special Offers

Every day, you can go to the No Obligation Special Offers section and skip through all the offers (sign up if something interests you, but skip those which don’t interest you). At the end, you just have to type in a simple phrase and you’ll earn two Swagbucks. From start to finish, this will take you no more than 20 seconds and you can do it every single day!

aneela

12. Purchase Groupons Through Swagbucks

If you’re going to purchase a Groupon deal, always head to the Daily Deals page on Swagbucks and click through there to purchase it. In many cases, you’ll earn 150 to 300 Swagbucks for your purchase — which can make the Groupon deal even sweeter!

aneela

13. Trade-In

If you have old cell phones, MP3 players, games, consoles or books you want to get rid of, check out how many Swagbucks you can earn by trading them in. After looking up your item, you can print out a pre-paid shipping label and receipt, stick it in the mail and you’ll be awarded your Swagbucks after your trade-in is processed.

aneela
by Neely in Texas on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

14. Follow Swagbucks on Twitter

If you follow Swagbucks on Twitter, you’ll be the first to know about Twitter-only codes available. Plus, multiple times per week, they randomly award Twitter followers with 100 free Swagbucks for tweeting using the hastag #Swagbucks.

aneela

15. Follow Swagbucks on Facebook

The Swagbucks Facebook Page is the place to find out about the latest Swagcodes and discuss all things related to Swagbucks. Since there are so many members and everyone is allowed to post on the wall, sometimes the discussions or comments get a little out of hand.

Also, I’ve found that the Swagbucks Facebook Page is a goldmine for finding the best phrases to search. I never seem to have great success when searching on my own, but when I search the phrases people suggest on there, I almost always win double digit Swagbucks. I have no idea what’s up with that, but you should try it, too!

aneela

How to Earn 15 Swagbucks Every Day in Less Than Five Minutes (enough for a $5 Amazon Gift Card each month)

Search and Win (see my suggestion above for searching phrases on the Swagbucks Facebook Page)– approximately 10 points
Click on NOSO and Skip Offers — 2 Swagbucks
Take the Daily Poll — 1 Swagbuck
Login Via the Toolbar — 1 Swagbuck
Click on Trusted Surveys — 1 Swagbuck

How to Earn 100 Swagbucks Every Day (enough for $25+ in Amazon Gift Cards each month)

Search — approximately 10 points
Click on NOSO and Skip Offers — 2 Swagbucks
Take the Daily Poll — 1 Swagbuck
Login Via the Toolbar — 1 Swagbuck
Click on Trusted Surveys — 1 Swagbuck
Complete Two Offers Worth at Least 8 Points Each
Watch 250 Videos — 75 Swagbucks (If you work on the computer a lot, you can just play these while you’re working on other things and click over and start another video every few minutes. You’ll earn 3 Swagbucks for every 10 videos you watch.)

[And yes, watching 250 videos per day is probably completely unrealistic for most of us (I rarely watch more than 40 per day and I work on the computer for a few hours most days!), but I just thought it'd be fun to show how it is possible to earn 100 Swagbucks per day without purchasing a Groupon, signing up for trial offers which require a credit card or having any referrals under you!]

aneela
by Neely in Texas on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM

TSG’s Tips – The New Swagbucks Toolbar

by TSG on Mon, December 17th, 2012 at 6:00 am

Morning!  TSG is here with an exciting update!  Every day, after stuffing my face with scrambled eggs and potatoes (TSG’s favorite breakfast), TSG signs into Swagbucks and runs straight for the daily bonus bucks.  I cast my vote in the Daily Poll, browse through the NOSO’s, and enhance my Swagbucks experience by having the Swagbucks Toolbar downloaded on my browser.  Here at Swag Central, we are constantly pursuing new ways to improve our site and your earning opportunities.  That is why, Swaggernauts, we are now introducing the new and better-than-ever Swagbucks Toolbar.

With the new Swagbucks Toolbar, you have the ability to search, watch SBTV, and now, find Swag Codes.  Instead of visiting our Search page, you can conveniently perform any web search from wherever you are on the internet!  To search, simply type in the search box and click on “Search and Win.”

Just as in our previous Toolbar, you have access to SBTV, ready for watching right from your browser.  To watch SBTV, click on the SBTV button.  You may need to first click on the two arrows on the right side of the Toolbar to find the SBTV button.

You will see, to the left of the SBTV button, a box titled “Check for Swag Code.”  This is where things get exciting.

This box, upon clicking “Check for Swag Code”, will either provide you with a hint to the current active Swag Code or it will display an active Swag Code right there.  If a hint is provided, it may say, for example: “Check Facebook”.  If a code is provided, just copy and paste that string of text into the “Gimme” box on the Swagbucks homepage to redeem your bucks.

You also have the option of adding apps to your Swagbucks Toolbar.  To do so, simply click the plus sign (+) all the way to the right of the Toolbar.

This will direct you to a site where you can choose from thousands of free apps for your browser.  From games to music to Pinterest, they have just the apps you are looking for.  TSG has already added the Sports News! app.

To visit Swagbucks.com at any time, just click on the Swagbucks logo on the left side of the Toolbar.

Just as before, you will earn 1 bonus buck every day you open your browser with the downloaded Swagbucks Toolbar.

To download the new Swagbucks Toolbar, click here and follow the steps.

We hope these improvements bring you a better and more rewarding Swagbucks experience.  Let TSG know what you think of the new Swagbucks Toolbar in the comments section below.

TSG

aneela
by Neely in Texas on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM

TSG’s Tips – 6th Birthday means giving away $6,000!

Posted by on Mon, February 17th, 2014 at 6:00 am

Can you believe it is time to celebrate another Swagbucks birthday? It feels like we just turned 5 only 358 days ago!  If you’ve been a member of the Swag Nation you know we like to blow it up big time on our birthday!  And  if this is your first year – welcome!  The more the merrier!

Here’s a quick primer on how to get the most out of Swagbucks 6th Birthday Party.  First you want to click RSVP and Join on this page (you can also get there from that button on the homepage that looks like this:

This will assign you to a team (more on this later) AND you will get a chance to pick one of 5 Birthday Wishes.  Technically that is all you have to do until the actual birthday – Tuesday February 25, 2014 – but there is a huge benefit to keep earning Swag Bucks between now and then.  For every 30 Swag Bucks you earn between the moment you RSVP and Join and the very end of the day Sunday, February 23, 2014 – you will get one entry into a random drawing to win one of 10 $600 PayPal Gift Cards!

So it is up to you – do you want a lot of entries? Earn a lot of Swag Bucks!  Do you want just a few chances to win – well, if this is the case I recommend professional help.  Anyhow, click here for official rules.  Winners will be announced on our birthday Tuesday, February 25th!

There you go! Stay tuned as we get closer to the actual birthday and we will explain the 6th Birthday Team Challenge + more info on Swag Codes that day.

PS: There is still a chance to get referrals and take advantage of 10% For Life.  More info here.

What team are you on?

-TSG

aneela
by Neely in Texas on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Moviecl.ips and Sportly.tv are for Android only at this time. these are 2 new apps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN