Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOLIDAY POLL - NEED YOUR INPUT, Please. :o)

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:10 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

Poll

Question: Let's have an OC Mama's Secret Santa / Holiday Gift Exchange (via mail)

Options:

Yes, I would love to participate.

No, I can't participate. Maybe next year.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

Hi ladies,

I was just thinking... this year is OC Mama's first holiday/Christmas.  And in keeping with the holiday spirit I wanted to take a quick poll from everyone to see if they were interested in doing a Secret Santa / Holiday Gift Exchange?

I know how everyone has a busy schedule, so I am not planning to put together a holiday event...maybe we can revisit that for next year... I was thinking we do it via mail. You submit your names to me, I'll draw them out for each person..AND Before I go into more detail on how everythng works, I just wanted to see what kind of interest this has.

Please take the poll by Friday, December 4th so I know what the consensus is. 

Thanks so much.

Crystal

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ellena
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Great idea! I just know with having these babies sometime in the next 13 days that I will not be up to it. Definitely next year though. :)

Ellena ~ Mommy to 2 IVF miracles, fraternal twin girls Kayla & Haley! born 6 wks 2 days early on 9/5/07. And ANOTHER set of IVF miracles, a girl & a boy this time! Olivia & Aiden due 12/28/09.

kismet612
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Quoting Ellena:

Great idea! I just know with having these babies sometime in the next 13 days that I will not be up to it. Definitely next year though. :)

You must be soooo ready and so excited!  You are definitely going to have your hands full with two sets of twins roaming around. :-)  Keep us posted on the latest news.

xo,

Crystal

Ellena
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I definitely will!

Quoting kismet612:

Quoting Ellena:

You must be soooo ready and so excited!  You are definitely going to have your hands full with two sets of twins roaming around. :-)  Keep us posted on the latest news.

xo,

Crystal

filledwluv
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I thnk it sounds like fun! There have been quite a few people in this group that have not had a chance to be active in anything yet and this is a great opportunity!  

~ Kristi  ~
Check out my blog  - Please feel free to stop by and leave a comment. 

http://www.thebuckleyjourney.blogspot.com/
http://followouradoption.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)