Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Know What I am Having ...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

its a girl

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ellena
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Yay! Congrats! Girls are so much fun (don't get me wrong, I LOVE my one little boy!). But, as a mom to 3 girls there is nothing like getting to dress them up, do their hair, etc...! Fun, fun, fun! You're going to love it!

2007mommy2be
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:19 PM

U made me smile so hard. I know ... I am going to love it. I love my lil boy to piecs, but I am glad to have a girl as well. Now I get to experience both.

Quoting Ellena:

Yay! Congrats! Girls are so much fun (don't get me wrong, I LOVE my one little boy!). But, as a mom to 3 girls there is nothing like getting to dress them up, do their hair, etc...! Fun, fun, fun! You're going to love it!

Ellena
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM

What theme/colors are you going to do for her nursery (or little area if she's not going to have a full on nursery)? That was always the most fun part of it for me!

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

U made me smile so hard. I know ... I am going to love it. I love my lil boy to piecs, but I am glad to have a girl as well. Now I get to experience both.

Quoting Ellena:

filledwluv
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Yay! Congrats that is wonderful! I am so thrilled for you!!

~ Kristi ~

kismet612
by Group Owner on May. 27, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Awesome. Congratulations!!

Jennfriend
by Group Admin on Jun. 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM

YAY! Congratulations! I have nothing but boys. I miss bows, and pink!

tinkerbell92
by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Congrates. Girls are fun to dress up and show off.

2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I am thinking pink leopard. I was lookin at baby stuff yesterday and just so thrilled! Lol.

Quoting Ellena:

What theme/colors are you going to do for her nursery (or little area if she's not going to have a full on nursery)? That was always the most fun part of it for me!

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Quoting Ellena:

2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Thank u Kristi!

Quoting filledwluv:

Yay! Congrats that is wonderful! I am so thrilled for you!!

2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Thank u so much!

Quoting kismet612:

Awesome. Congratulations!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)