Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sarah j

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 313 Total Views

sarah was born a healthy beatiful baby girl on june 17,2004...on oct.25,3004 my whole world was flipped upside down. i laid down with her on the couch to take a nap. i laid her on my chest and fell asleep with her there. when i woke up i remember finding her with her little arm stuck doen in the couch..i grabbed her and i knew right away she was gone...i really cant talk aboout  it anymore..my face hurts fom crying..maybe i will finish this anorht eime

by on May. 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PerezMom
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Sweetie take your time and talk when the times right for you okay !! 

~~hug~~ 

Quoting debrajean08:

sarah was born a healthy beatiful baby girl on june 17,2004...on oct.25,3004 my whole world was flipped upside down. i laid down with her on the couch to take a nap. i laid her on my chest and fell asleep with her there. when i woke up i remember finding her with her little arm stuck doen in the couch..i grabbed her and i knew right away she was gone...i really cant talk aboout  it anymore..my face hurts fom crying..maybe i will finish this anorht eime

Mommy to an Angel baby

**Maria**

TennesseeMom

Visit my website @ http://www.perezportraits.com/

Soriano
by Member on May. 9, 2009 at 2:31 PM

THat is right take you time we can talk when you are ready I just shared my story not to long ago.....are you ok

I am here if you need anything

debrajean08
by New Member on May. 9, 2009 at 9:50 PM

thank you so much both of you..alot of that day i have blocked out..my family still insist to me that it was sids..i try to explain to them otherwise..but they dont listen...on her death certificate it says positional compressional asphyxiation...it hurts ........if it weren't for my daughter skylar being there, and having to be strong and try to take care of her..i know i wouldnt be here...she had to take care of me for the first few years, and she was only 3 at that time..now it is soooo hard trying to get back the mommy role...i think i need to put her into therapy, but i dont want her to think there is something wrong with her

Soriano
by Member on May. 11, 2009 at 8:20 AM

You do what you think is right....if you think she need some help then you get it for her maybe you and her could go together.....

Quoting debrajean08:

thank you so much both of you..alot of that day i have blocked out..my family still insist to me that it was sids..i try to explain to them otherwise..but they dont listen...on her death certificate it says positional compressional asphyxiation...it hurts ........if it weren't for my daughter skylar being there, and having to be strong and try to take care of her..i know i wouldnt be here...she had to take care of me for the first few years, and she was only 3 at that time..now it is soooo hard trying to get back the mommy role...i think i need to put her into therapy, but i dont want her to think there is something wrong with her

debrajean08
by New Member on May. 11, 2009 at 8:32 AM

thank you so much hun

PerezMom
by Group Owner on May. 11, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I agree with soriano ...

Mommy to an Angel baby

**Maria**

TennesseeMom

Visit my website @ http://www.perezportraits.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)